Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Dallas Raw Fitness Bootcamp/Potluck
Date: July 12, 2007 05:05PM

Alright you hardcore Fruitarians/Raw Vegans, are you ready for the WARRIOR BOOTCAMP this coming Sunday at 10am at the Cedar Ridge Nature Reserve/Dallas Nature Center???

It's gonna be a good one!

See you there...Oh and don't forget your raw dish/juice for the Potluck!!!

F1

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dallas Raw Fitness Bootcamp/Potluck
Date: July 15, 2007 07:50PM

The 1st Fruitarian Fitness Bootcamp

Oh boy.....first of all we had a great turn out...everyone that said they were gonna show up turned up, second of all, the weather was great, it was sunny and hot and third, the whole thing was da bomb!!!!

Before we set off I read them the riot act and what was expected and I also told the gang to make this the day that they pushed themselves harder than they have ever done before, the whole theme of the day was support and achieving the impossible.

It took a while for everyone to get the concept but when they got it, they put the work in and then some, there wasn't one dry shirt!!!

Here's the guys putting in work and taking no prisoners:

We ran/crawled up some major hills and took no prisoners, every body was an inspiration because at some point everybody pushed themselves to and beyond their limits, which was the whole concept of the bootcamp.

5 min break by the lake:

Over all I was so proud of the Bootcamp posse and the effort they all put in, infact it was such a pleasure to be in their presence!

The Bootcamp Posse:

Molly
Racheal
Nikki
Gabe
Micheal
Kendal
Rene
Isaak
Asher

Bootcamp Warrior of the day:

Rene

Potluck afterwards:

Unfortunatly I had to rush off shortly afterwards but it was so good to sit down and chillout with these guys and not just randomly eat fruits but to eat fruits that we actually had worked up a thirst for.

Until next time!!!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables