Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Vegan, Uh -Well, Check This Out.
Posted by: arilraw ()
Date: July 31, 2007 11:41AM

Hello, all,

As I was reading various news this am, I came across this little ditty:

[www.stuff.co.nz]

Thanks,

arilraw

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Vegan, Uh -Well, Check This Out.
Posted by: rawfrancois ()
Date: July 31, 2007 07:48PM

I hate to be an elitist, but I am more attracted to vegan boys...

Posted by: dewey ()
Date: July 31, 2007 07:55PM

you`re not being an elitist...you are attracted to people of like mind and that is healthy and you will reap the benefits instead of trying to convince and convert smiling smiley
just my nickels worth
patty

Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: July 31, 2007 08:38PM

I haven't been with a raw vegan man, but since I'm single again I've been thinking about that. I perused the Sunfood single men pages, with a preference for high or all raw. It would be great to meet someone I was attracted to and watch him transition to raw vegan of his own accord.

Has anyone met a vegan or raw vegan partner through the singles ads that they found compatible for an extended time? Would love to hear about that.

Posted by: ThomasLantern ()
Date: August 02, 2007 10:12PM

It's an interesting situation - Personally I am currently willing to date non-vegans, and so far I have no complaints.

Posted by: khale ()
Date: August 02, 2007 11:31PM

I'd prefer to date someone interested in their own health in every way. Those who still lunch it at McDonalds just don't fit the bill.

As I grow older partnership is more important than romance and a strong partnership requires lots of common ground.

I don't think food choices are any different from any other. I used to drink like a fish and so tended to have imbibing boyfriends. These days two of my top criteria are: no alcohol and no hunting. I don't find it strange that food choices would follow suit.

khale

Posted by: WorkoutMan ()
Date: August 03, 2007 01:08AM

I agree. Health nuts are more attractive to me.

Posted by: ThomasLantern ()
Date: August 03, 2007 04:55PM

I guess I figure the odds that someone would take as many steps towards bettering their health as I would, are pretty bad... that is, I wouldn't expect to MEET someone who is already doing this. But I wouldn't be surprised if I had an influence on someone (I already have, many times).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables