Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

colloidal silver
Posted by: dewey ()
Date: August 01, 2007 01:11AM

hi smiling smiley after my post on toxins and the response about the mercury i got thinking about colloidal silver. is this considered a toxic substance to the body? i had my daughter take it last night for spots in the back of her throat and a sore throat and it cleared it up over night along with the salt water gargles. i figured it was better than the routine antibiotics a dr would give her.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: colloidal silver
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: August 01, 2007 02:09AM

like every;thing there is 2 sides to any story ... it does have medicinal properties BUT (theres always a but)

some people overuse/abuse its use

some people have turned blue , yes blue their skin turns blue from the buildup of toxic silver

im not kidding either lol its called argyria

In argyria, silver deposited in the body reacts with the sun through a process similar to that of the development of a photographic negative. This leads to permanent discoloration of the skin. Changes may be seen in the eyes, lips, and nose as well.

The condition was even more common in decades past, when CSP was an accepted medical treatment. Fortunately, argyria is seldom dangerous, although in some cases nerve damage may occur.

here is a picture of senator stan jones who thought taking CS would help stave off disease

as you can see below the discoloration over time

a woman

and the real sad story of this lady

[homepages.together.net]

i dont know it seems a bit much this stuff .. i dont see at as something usefull at least for me at this moment .. i think if you have some desperate infection that you want to fight and this is your last resort then certainly being blue is better then being dead

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2007 02:17AM by Jgunn.

Posted by: dewey ()
Date: August 01, 2007 03:31AM

i remember reading something about the blue thing. we (i) definately don`t abuse it, it`s ingested maybe 1 or 2 times a year. i figured it would be better to clear up a sinus infection instead of antibiotics. thanks for the info....very interesting
patty

Date: August 01, 2007 03:55AM

well ya know what they say .. too much of a good thing.. smiling smiley

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: August 01, 2007 02:20PM

I have a colloidal silver machine and use it now and then. It is the best thing for urinary tract and bladder infections. The book that came with my machine states that the reason people turn blue is the concentration of the silver in the water is too high. It also says when using the proper amount of water and time to make it this won't happen. I can't say I don't worry about turning blue just a little. My Uncle has been taking CS everyday for years. He also sprays it in his eyes and puts it topically on skin spots. He is 76 and extremely healthy and active. He believes CS has a lot to do with keeping cataracts and other things at bay. He discovered it about ten years ago when my aunt became terribly ill for a year after returning from a trip. He swears it saved her life. My Uncle isn't blue yet so I feel pretty safe. smiling smiley

Date: August 01, 2007 03:05PM

i heard that if you mix it with a concentration of h2o2(hydrogen peroxide) its supposedly better but i have no experience with the stuff ... so you would have to google that

im very photosensitive to begin with ... so knowing me ..id be one of the ones turning smurflike smiling smiley

Posted by: purenkind ()
Date: August 01, 2007 04:13PM

My friend healed himself of Hepatitis C using colloidal silver.
I think that's pretty amazing!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables