Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

dead food list
Posted by: allone01 ()
Date: August 27, 2007 05:25AM

[www.purelyraw.com]

opinions anyone?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: dead food list
Posted by: Ashcat ()
Date: August 27, 2007 06:12AM

Wow. That is both depressing and irritating. About half that list contains things I eat & enjoy...on what is already a hugely restrictive lifestyle requiring intense dedication.

I'm sure I'll bear it in mind next time I'm stocking the pantry, but personally I'm probably gonna keep on keepin' on with my "raw" tahini and my "raw" nori and my "raw" cashew butter. I feel fine, and they help me to love all the fruits & veggies.

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: August 27, 2007 01:43PM

This makes sense to me. Fresh fruits and vegetables are your best bet.

Posted by: ferg ()
Date: August 27, 2007 02:15PM

Yup, this list doesn't surprise me. If you want to be 100% best to stay away from this stuff.

Posted by: anaken ()
Date: August 27, 2007 11:43PM

yep, sort of a nasty name but anything in a package or any product will be less vital then its produce-shelf counterpart

some health food stores keep refridgerators and some stuff gets shipped in temp-safe containers. This is how some prepared stuff stays vital through the mail, except you never know about the ingredients. Some oils in opaque or dark containers might be ok if you are into oils.

it could be your thoughts...

[www.writerwriterwriter.com]
[www.lulu.com]

short and sweet....and DEEP

_____________________________________________________ ...and FREE

Posted by: applebaby ()
Date: August 28, 2007 05:24PM

can you really substitute avacado for olive oil? like in a soup? i think i might start doing that ....

Posted by: anaken ()
Date: August 29, 2007 12:49AM

I want to addendum my post.

If people are eating any of these foods in addition to lots of fresh fruits and veggies (properly combined of course) and avoiding processed sugars, processed starches, soy, dairy, gluten, and animal products, their body can heal/restore, and one should not fear these 'dead foods' as existing on the same plane as Cherry Coke Zero. Vital is better then not vital, but not-vital is better than outright toxic, or eating nutritious foods in forms/combinations that cause fermentation and toxicity. Most nuts/seeds that have been shelled or hulled in any way will be not-vital, doesn't mean they are bad per-se.

it could be your thoughts...

[www.writerwriterwriter.com]
[www.lulu.com]

short and sweet....and DEEP

_____________________________________________________ ...and FREE

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables