Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

the blind guru website
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 31, 2007 05:10PM

Hi
After being introduced to raw food blending during a qi-qong workshop I decided to purchase at least a 3hp blender. Over the past few months I have researched on the web for the best price and have found that to be at theblindguru.com. In addition to their selling blenders, they also offer an vast amount of education on eating raw. Just want to thank them and see if anyone else has been there and has an opinion.

Lauretta
aka msfruge48

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: the blind guru website
Posted by: caseyberaw ()
Date: August 31, 2007 09:05PM

I have been needing to purchase a professional grade blender for some time now as I too have recently begun eating a raw diet (after falling off the wagon 1 year ago). My budget has kept me from buying a nice one so I am eager to check out theblindguru. Thanks for the post!

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: August 31, 2007 09:07PM

This posts seems like SPAM to me. Lauretta, why is that you only have 1 post, and it happens to look like an advertisement for blindguru?

???

Your moderator,

Bryan

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2007 09:08PM by Bryan.

Posted by: morrisson66 ()
Date: September 01, 2007 12:57PM

and the site doesn't work either... hmmm could be a... a... a... not so nice thing

Posted by: greenie ()
Date: September 01, 2007 01:03PM

the site is [www.blindguru.com] and it seems legitimate. I couldn't see that many prices but did see nut milk bags for $4.25, which is an excellent and fair price, much lower than other sites.

Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: September 02, 2007 04:08AM

greenie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the site is [www.blindguru.com] and it seems
> legitimate.

yeah, the site is legitimate but the poster might be spamming for blindguru, unlike one of the individuals here just trying to help each other out.

Posted by: morrisson66 ()
Date: September 02, 2007 04:28AM

that's really odd.. when I tried it this morning the site didn't actually come up.. now it does.... hmmmm

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 28, 2007 04:51AM

Sadly, I am a victim of this guy's fraud. He has 2 Web sites, Blindguru.com and Rawfoodadvantage.com. He offers lots of products, but when you send the money you get nothing in return. I will soon put up a Web site to warn others in the raw food community about him. He has no place posing as someone who helps people, then stealing their money. Here's another victim of his telling what happened. Unfortunately, I found this after I sent the money.
complaints.com/2006/december/20/___Vitaprep_3_blender_8266.htm

Posted by: diamond dave ()
Date: September 29, 2007 03:20PM

I'm a Finance/Accounting Exec for Verizon and have no tie to anyone selling blenders, etc.... I too, didn't get a good feeling after contacting Mark at The Blind Guru. Can't really put my finger on it but I got off the phone sensing that things just "weren't right". He could be a very legitimate fellow, I just chose to give my business to an Internet company that's been around for a while and publishes all their prices.

I've recently purchased a Waring Xtreme blender and VitaMix container & tamper from Everything Kitchens (www.everythingkitchens.com). Found their prices to be the best and their customer service outstanding. Again, I get nothing for saying this.

Buyer beware, no?

David

Posted by: dream earth ()
Date: September 29, 2007 11:18PM

Well, I'm really not into his websites anymore, but I did buy something from rfa once, and it did come in the mail; so that isn't everyones experience.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables