Please Read: Pesticide Poisoning
Posted by: ariel ()
Date: April 24, 2006 01:15PM
i just want to bring this issue to everyone's attention, especially since raw foodists are more vulnerable. Almost a week ago I ate about two handfuls of dried goji berrries I found at a market and got sick that night. I was experiencing major nausea, diarrhea, headaches, major weakness (sleeping 20 hrs/day), stomach cramps and bloating (intestines/stomach completely inflamed) for a good three days before going to see a doctor. After a series of tests, it was concluded that I had pesticide poisoning!! Things are much better now although my inflamed insides will still take some time to heal.
With that said, pleasee be conscious about where you buy your produce from and make sure to wash everything extremely well (vinegar+water acts as a good disinfectant), buy organic as much as possible, and to just keep this in mind! Its not a fun experience!!
Take care of yourselves and your bodies.
Re: Please Read: Pesticide Poisoning
Posted by: Jose ()
Date: April 24, 2006 01:24PM
Thanks, I feel this is important too. Hope you feel better soon.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.