Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Ann Wigmore Institute in Puerto Rico
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 13, 2007 09:13PM

Hello everyone. I'm completely new to this whole living food diet. I'm finishing up college and hopefully will begin my career in the summer. I really want to start out building the right eating habits to enhance my health now (ASAP). I want to be more energetic, require less sleep, etc.
Anywho, I'm going to the Anne Wigmore Institute in Puerto Rico this Christmas holiday for a 3 week "bootcamp" or whatever on this diet. Can anyone that knows anything about them and the diet please comment? Any thoughts and advice are truly appreciated.

Re: Ann Wigmore Institute in Puerto Rico
Posted by: Meleakua ()
Date: October 13, 2007 10:58PM

Oooh! Lucky duck! smiling smiley
When I was first getting into the raw & living food lifestyle back in 1999 I ventured out to Rincon to the Ann Wigmore Institute and absolutely loved it! I went through the (at the time) two week program and had such a blast that I ended up staying on doing 'energy exchange'- working in exchange for food and housing- for a few months afterwards.
The diet consists mainly of energy soup- live baby greens/sprouts & veggies with an apple or papaya for enzymes & flavor. I love energy soup so very much~ it feels so nourishing to my body and I think the taste is fantastic, but I do remember people grumbling about living on nothing but sunlight, wheatgrass juice, young coconuts, and energy soup. (Sounds terrible, doesn't it?! winking smiley ) My advice to you would be, before you get there or maybe the day that you arrive while the magic is high, to take a sheet of paper and write/draw an affirmation about why you are there doing fabulous things for your body and spirit and tape it by your bed as a loving reminder. Maybe some inspirational music with headphones, too.
Aside from that, have a blast!!! Leola and Lalita are absolute angels, and the beach is beautiful! And by the time you head back to your life, 'every little cell in your body will be happy and well'! smiling smiley

Re: Ann Wigmore Institute in Puerto Rico
Posted by: pampam ()
Date: October 14, 2007 12:59AM

You are so lucky to be able to go and have help to transform your eating. I would just love to go there and have that experiance. Have fun. I would recoment that you start now in eating raw foods

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables