Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Weak on blended food !
Posted by: rosemary ()
Date: April 29, 2006 11:33AM

I have been eating blended food for 2 days and am feeling physically weak.
I have been blending to help my digestion, and have been eating plenty of calories!
Any thoughts ?
Thanks......

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Weak on blended food !
Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: April 30, 2006 01:55AM

It may be that the lack of chewing of the blended foods has impaired your digestion. Saliva plays a very important part of food digestion, and if you are swallowing without chewing the saliva doesn't get a chance to mix in. Try chewing the blended food thoroughly, not to break it down per se, as it is already broken down, but to allow your saliva to mix in with the blended foods.

Posted by: life101 ()
Date: April 30, 2006 06:59AM

If you're feeling weak, are you getting the proper nutrients? I only feel weak when I haven't got a proper balance of nutrients or haven't eaten enough. Also, the weakness could be a part of detox. You might want to add some solid foods to slow the detox down if that is the problem.

What are you blending? Are you keeping the blending simple and keeping fruit separate from greens?

If you have digestion problems, like acid reflux or pre-ulcer, try drinking juiced green cabbage. 4 oz 4 times/day until the problem dissipates.

Good luck.
Therese

Posted by: rosemary ()
Date: May 01, 2006 12:53PM

Thanks Bryan and Therese!
I'm actually feeling great emotionally; no anxiety, panic or irritability; so I figure I might be onto something here. I also slept fantastically well last night, much more than with unblended raw...

I'm googling platelets and pureed food. (?)

X Rose

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables