Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Power of Trees, power of natural objects
Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: November 12, 2007 12:19AM

sapphire,
that is beautiful! I think boring could also mean 'quiet and peaceful'. I think we need to reinvent language, or make up new words. I sometimes find my area 'boring', but in a more positive sense most of the time. I sometimes feel 'there isn't much to do' where I live...than I say, alright! there isn't much to do!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Lightform ()
Date: November 12, 2007 05:39AM

About 6 years ago my family and I planted a whole bunch of native trees around our property and it is so great watching them grow year by year. We keep on going outside and inspecting the new inches of height with reverence.
The bigger they get the more and more homely our whole property feels.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: November 12, 2007 05:57PM

hey lightform

what kind of trees were they?

maybe u could show us some pics

and we could all mark time and events by the height of your tree

like 60 years later, i will say " oh yeah.. i attended the raw festival in loopazoola land when lightform's macadamia tree was just a foot off the ground " LOLtongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: GypsyArdor ()
Date: November 12, 2007 07:42PM

I always sense that trees are extremely wise, especially the larger ones. I've always felt safe when I'm around them.

I don't know when it started (a long time ago), but I could see faces in the trees. It's probably just the patterns on the bark and my brain trying to organize the patterns into something that makes sense, but I still see them. ;-) Take this picture, for example! It's a dryad pulling itself to the other side of the creek. Can you see it's face, arms, legs, and back?! If not, I'll photoshop the picture to outline it for you!

[www.foxhanger.com]

Date: November 13, 2007 02:55AM

Just testing..

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2007 03:01AM by Lightform.

Date: November 13, 2007 03:10AM

Trying to post some photos of the trees around my house but doesn't seem to be working..

Posted by: brokenbrooke ()
Date: November 15, 2007 12:42AM

any time i'm in nature...i feel more alive than ever..
i live in jacksonville, florida...grew up in jax beach... there are sooo many green places here. people think it's boring here but it's beatiful. there are sooo many parks.. we have a river (THE ST. JOHNS).. the beach...anytime you want nature you are less than a few miles away from a park, the beach, or the river...
i feel soooo much better when i'm outside. even in my own backyard i feel peace.
nature is the best place...hope all is well with everyone and have a happy(raw)holiday...
brooke

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables