Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Tired of complaints
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 01, 2006 02:07PM

If everyone is complaining about RawfoodAdvantage.com..
Why don't you let the owner know how they should change the website.. The whole purpose is to teach people the about the raw foods lifestyle.. not to offend anyone.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to make the site "more loving" as they say... then post the changes you think should be made.

The site is for everyone's best interest. Its not about making sales as you are can see but if there is a negative message in that site that the owners are not aware of...you are the one who can make it differently.. they think it looks good but after reading all the complaints they are considering making a few changes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tired of complaints
Date: May 02, 2006 07:51AM

A suggestion I have is for you to read a few
books on copywriting. It will really help your
website. Some good authors are Gary Halbert,
John Carlton, Bob Bly, and Gary Bencivenga.

Good luck!

Mike,
Lover of Green Juice

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2006 07:54AM by Mike.

Date: May 03, 2006 02:16AM

If you want to promote your website, why hide behind the guise of an anonymous poster who needs help in evaluating the information on the website? It's deceitful and sure doesn't make people want to trust you or do business with you. It's so obvious that you are the owner of the website/store that I can't believe someone else hasn't already pointed it out. You misspell words like crazy, both in your posts and on your website. Your posts are almost direct quotes from your website. Your attitude and arrogance is the same as the website. Get off your highhorse and humble yourself! You'll find yourself a lot more likable.

Posted by: sodoffsocks ()
Date: May 11, 2006 04:26PM

Sorry if you're tired of complaints, but you did ask for feed back. People are being honest, that should be appreciated.

Here is how I would communicate the the juicing verse blending thing, I'm not the best writer and my spelling is normaly worser.

"A little advice on 'raw' food appliances:

If this is your first raw food applicance and you are considering just
buying a juicer or a blender, we recomend getting a blender. With a
mainly juicing based diet the benifit of the nutrition in the fibers and
skin will be lost, but with blending you get all the nutrients. A blender
also offers more flexibility that a juicer, for example adding bananas,
nuts or seeds to your smoothy or drink. If you want to process your fruit
and vegitables in a juicer, we encourage combining juicing and blending for
better taste and better health. For example, juicing half of your fruit
and then adding the juice and remaining fruit in to the blender to make a
delicous and healthy smoothy."

It might also be nice/helpful to include pointers to some yummy recipes that are blender only and also some for combining juicing with blending. Pointing out the other positive things about blenders, like being able to add a couple spoonfuls of flax seed or hemp seed to your drink or smoothly (which you can't really do with a juicer).

Otherwise, I would recomend deleting everything on the first page up until "You are interested in raw diet? That's great! Let's get started!", it's very negetive and sounds like the rantings of a madman.

I think this site was put up with good intentions, but it's not in my best interest, at least not in it's current form. Remove all the red text and it starts to look better.

Peace,
Ian.

Posted by: deeds ()
Date: May 13, 2006 02:39PM

hey gonnabe,

i must admit that your website made me giggle quite a bit

- for the exact reason that ian just put forth:

a lot of it sounds like the rantings of a raving lunatic

so unless the "humour" of your website is intentional

my advice to you would be:

listen to ian

he's got the touch

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables