Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: raw smokers/ex raw smokers
Posted by: ddreams76 ()
Date: November 01, 2007 04:22PM

thanks for asking! I am struggling. failed and ready to struggle again...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: pampam ()
Date: November 01, 2007 04:40PM

I quit smoking this last june the same month I went raw. I was raw for about two weeks and felt that smoking was sucking the life out of me. I could feel it draging me down in comparison to how eating the raw foods was making me feel. I wanted to quit but I have tried several times in the past to quit and sometimes very successfully yet I would return to smoking. I had very little confodance in my ability to quit. I read in one of ann wigmore books about addictions and how we must replaice our addiction with something else I thought of what to replaice the smoking with and one thought was to exersize however I felt that would not be possible to exersize every time I craved a cig. I decided to replaice the smoking with breathing. everytime I craved a cig I would take several deap breaths of fresh air. I also told my family members to please not smoke around me and I took control of my surroundings. I made sure I had plenty of rest also due to the stress of quiting. I think drinking the wheat grass juice helped me a lot. I was not able to drink it every day but wheat grass juice has cleansing properties and purifies you from nicoteen. I strongly think that the more healthy we become the less we are prone to these addictions. Our bodies become use to being healthy and we begin to crave the healthfull feeling rather than the unhealthy things. I have not had any desire to smoke since I quit this last June. I have noticed that cigerette smoke is very nasty smelling.

Posted by: suncloud ()
Date: November 01, 2007 09:22PM

Congratulations pampam!

And just keep it up ddreams76. You CAN do it!

Posted by: ddreams76 ()
Date: November 01, 2007 11:18PM

hello there and thanks for asking and checking in. I am struggling and have failed..but am ready to struggle again. i need this!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables