Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

E3LIVE what is your experience???
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 03, 2006 12:07AM

I just started taking E3 Live about 2 weeks or so ago and really love the way i makes me feel. I was just wondering what others think about it, those who take it.. What have you experienced??
I love the taste.
I first learned about it from Paul Nison. I was at a raw potluck where he was speaking and afterwards he gave us all samples of it... Later I ordered some..
It really seems to give me clarity and has really helped with my brain fog and believe it or not with depression... I used to get the "blues" quite a bit, being in my 50s and going through the "change" so I think it balances out hormones.
So what are your experiences??? I would like to hear some...
And HOW MUCH AND HOW OFTEN DO YOU TAKE IT??

I take 1 T in the morning in a little water, and 1 tsp in the afternoon. I would take more but it is kind of expensive so I have to ration....
My skin is also really soft in just two weeks and I think it has helped my dizziness I get frequently at night time when laying flat...

Thanks for any imput...
Carlson

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: E3LIVE what is your experience???
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 03, 2006 06:09AM

Hi Carlson,

I love E3 live, I can feel the improvements in my energy levels. It is one of the best sources of protein, it is over 50% protein by weight with 20 amino acids.

Check out the interview with Gabriel Cousens on the left side of this page:

[www.TheRawDiet.com]

I eat one spoonful in the morning and one in the evening. I like to mix it with a little lemon juice, apple juice, ginger juice, and a pinch of cayenne pepper. This drink will start your day off right!

Re: E3LIVE what is your experience???
Posted by: rawmark ()
Date: May 03, 2006 01:38PM

I definately love e3live. Have been taking for the past few years or so and don't go without it. I even mix it in with my smoothies sometimes. I keep a stash of the responsive flakes on hand for travel as well. Definately feel like my memory has improved along with my stamina but that may also be a combination of using coconut oil, maca powder and hemp powder as well.

Peace,

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables