Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Questions from a newbie : )
Posted by: inluvwithart ()
Date: May 05, 2006 01:35PM

Good morning all,

First I would like to say thank you to everyone for all the helpful post I have found on this site. I have spent hours searching the net for answers to some of the questions I have about raw/living food lifesyle but when I found this forum many of my questions were answered in minutes! This is such a wonderful place of information. It is so nice to see people who have been living this way of life so eager to help those of us just starting our path. Okay now for my questions:

1. Is there any place that you can buy Cashew Cheese on the net? I have read about it and it sounds really yummy.

2. Rejuvelac is this a product you can purchase? I have a recipe to make cashew cheese but it asks that you make this Rejuvelac which quite frankly seems like a science project (giggle) I'm not so sure I could pull it off.

3. What about dehydrating? I don't have a dehydrator (have to save up for that, just bought a Champion juicer so out of money). Can you dehydrate in the oven? Like if you set the oven at say 105 degrees or is this not at all the same thing.

Thank you for your help and please forgive any ignorance in my newbie knowledge of these things.

~Kristi

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables