Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Menstruation on raw food
Posted by: ILoveJen ()
Date: November 20, 2007 05:05AM

wow, thanks everyone for all that info. I had no idea you could do that! o_o I think that is very cool.

when i first went raw foods I went to the doctor because i stopped bleeding. other then that i felt really great... actually better then i have ever felt before. the doctor told me it was no good, and prescribed me to take birth control to force me to bleed. i didn't take it. however, I decided it was bad that i didn't bleed like it was not normal, so i ate tons more fat in my diet. I gained weight while continuing to eat overt fats. I started feeling really sick, and like I didn't even want to get out of bed in the morning. For the first time in my life I got headaches. i started bleeding again. i thought it was a good sign even though i felt less healthy then ever (even worse then pre raw). anyway, i ordered 811 a while ago, and started eating less overt fats. I eat a ton of food and calories every day, yet less overt fats. Sometimes I menstrate, sometimes I don't... but I feel like I have a cycle every month.

I can't believe my doctor never recommended anything like this though. Actually I think it is kind of negligent... anyway..

it's a good thing my doctor isn't my brain. Thanks so much for the info. i'm happy i stumbled upon this thread.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables