Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Natural Health Universities/Colleges
Posted by: rawfoodie ()
Date: May 08, 2006 09:26PM

I am looking for a degree program in Holistic Health at an accelerated university. I live in Toronto, Canada but am open to online/distance learning programs.

Here in Toronto I found:

Institute of Holistic Nutrition which gives you a diploma in Holistic Nutrition. It is also more than an hour away from home but I am willing to do it if it is worth it because I heard great things about it. But again, no degree.
[www.instituteofholisticnutrition.com]

The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine which gives an ND but since I don't have a bachelor of science degree, this is not for me just yet...
[www.ccnm.edu]

Canadian School of Natural Nutrition is located a few minutes from my house but I don't think it is good.
[www.csnn.ca]

then I found 2 online/distance universities:

Everglades University which gives you a degree in Alternative Medicine online. But the tuition is too much and there is financial assistance available to U.S. residents only.
[www.evergladesuniversity.org]

Clayton College of Natural Health which is kind of perfect because there are so many different programs and all I need is a secondary school diploma and the tuition is great too. But I read some bad things about it while researching like the fact that it is really not acceredited even though they say it is? I also don't know what career opportunities it will give me.
[www.ccnh.edu]

Any suggestions for other schools? Any experiences with the schools I mentioned above? Who here works in Natural Health and what career path did you follow?

Thanks a lot!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2006 09:27PM by rawfoodie.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Natural Health Universities/Colleges
Date: May 09, 2006 02:17PM

bump

Posted by: arie ()
Date: May 09, 2006 06:41PM

Isn't there a natural healing college in Arizona? Maybe Tuscon? Wait, I found it.... [www.scnm.edu]
Kinda far from you, but I've heard good things about it. (^_^)

Date: May 11, 2006 12:38PM

Yup, way too far.
Anyone else?

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 27, 2006 12:25AM

I attended the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition a few years ago and I thoroughly enjoyed the program. I learned an incredible amount of information and I've got a fabulous new career as a result. It completely changed my life, including my own well-being. I highly recommend their program.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables