Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

New...kinda
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 10, 2006 09:48PM

Hi guys!
I did the raw food diet a few years ago, for about 5 months while I was a student. I felt really great, but then stopped doing it. Well, I am dedicating the next 6 months to try and sort my diet out for real. It's appaling. I'm hoping to keep it up for longer than 5 months this time- hopefully for the rest of my life! What is everyones motivation for eating raw? I think it gives you strength and beauty smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New...kinda
Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: May 10, 2006 09:55PM

Hey! Congratulations on your goals! My opinion is always that if you are going to do a good thing....then go ahead and commit to a lifetime process of improvement at YOUR pace.

-What motivates ME is to choose the things that I think are the best (like a good diet) and make small goals....and HIT them every day.

-I'm self-actuallized! Hooray!

-You'll get a lot of wonderful ideas and support from the intelligent folks on this board. Belive me!

-David Mason

Posted by: ThomasLantern ()
Date: May 11, 2006 05:47PM

My motivation is seeking the perfect diet. Welcome back winking smiley

Posted by: deeds ()
Date: May 11, 2006 08:25PM

my motivation is to raise awareness towards the necessity of sustainable agriculture, respect for all life, and, not least, i wanna be among those out on the rim that try to push the flexible barrier of collective consciousness onwards! i wanna help by being a living illustration of how it really CAN be, that it really IS possible to be so full of... love

yes ultimately i think my motivation is love

love love love

love

love love

love

lov

lo

ha ha ha

yes love

i love living foods, so i eat them out of love, cos love is my motivation

maybe it's because i'm such a cynic deep down
so conditioned by my european upbringing
maybe it's because opposites really do attract

maybe that's what motivates me to constantly track and check the exact contents of my seamless reservoir of fundamentalist flaws; and to encourage the growth of my ability to laugh at my own narrow-mindedness

to stop taking myself so damned seriously

yes it must be love

ha ha ha

deeds / a cynical idealist seeking love

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 12, 2006 03:36AM

Feeling better, looking better, improved quality of life all around!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables