Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

fresh wheatgrass
Posted by: cleanjan ()
Date: May 11, 2006 03:22AM

JUST GREW MY FIRST BATCH OF WHEATGRASS, AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL! I JUICED IT AND WAS AMAZED AT HOW DELICIOUS IT WAS. AT FIRST MY JUICER JUST SPIT IT OUT, BUT THE DIRECTIONS SAID IT WORKS IF BALLED UP. WELL, I THEN WRAPPED IT IN A LEAF OF ROMAINE LETTUCE, AND IT WORKED! I FELT MORE ENERGETIC AND FOCOUSED!
NOW I KNOW WHAT IS MEANT BY "IT DOES A BODY GOOD",FOR REAL. THANKS TO ALL THE GREAT INFO I LEARN HERE. I DON'T CARE IF FAMILY AND FRIENDS THINK I'M WEIRD FOR THE THINGS I EAT. THEY ARE SHOCKED WHEN THE TRY MY JUICES/SMOOTHIES, THOUGH. IT DOES REQUIRE CREATIVITY AND TIME, BUT IS WORTH IT! JAN GREAT HEALTH TO ALL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: fresh wheatgrass
Posted by: reuben ()
Date: May 11, 2006 03:36AM

yep, it's good stuff. I was out hikin once in the spring way back in the wilds and came across some nice fresh grass, tried it and found it so sweet and tender, started munching it by the bundle like a delicious salad. it was free of unchewable fiber. wasn't wheat but sure was good. same family anyway.

Re: fresh wheatgrass
Posted by: deeds ()
Date: May 11, 2006 04:18PM

yeah! wheatgrass

congrats cleanjan

enjoy the emerald MaGiKKKKKK

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables