Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: question for fruitarian one
Date: December 06, 2007 02:27PM

roadrunner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ????
> roadrunner

Yes sir...

You asked the same question here!!!

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

F1

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: roadrunner ()
Date: December 07, 2007 02:23AM

This is so irritating sometimes the whole organic vs conventional thing.
Our bodies are naturally set up to cleanse out toxins, problem is , is most people are very toxic because of the SAD diet and their digestive system clogged up and full of toxins but say someone like me who has done cleanses and fasts and my immune system is much cleaner and stronger now, wouldnt my system clean out any toxins that may come from raw produce that is conventional? Eating RAW in itself is a cleanse. Im just to the point now where I worry too much about everything I eat and if its "clean" or not!! And thats chaotic to me. I no longer eat cooked food the only thing I eat is raw fruit and vegetables,seeds and sometimes nuts, thats it, but if Im eating conventional fruit and vegetables my bodies probably constantly cleansing rather than becoming totally clean and maintaining it ,does this make sense? I can fast for the weekend, do a salt water flush to where Im cleaned out and then soon as I eat a bananna or apple, carrot,etc from the store Ive just contaminated myself again now isnt this ridiculous?? What Im saying is I feel Im over reacting a bit perhaps?? All I know is I feel better and better the more I eat and lately Ive been eating kelp,spinach,and as much deep greens as possible and a ton of banannas, and maintaing my weigh just fine and the energy is picking up more and more each day, tommorow is day 30 100% raw and Im not turning back because I love this way of life, I just want to stop worrying about cleaning things so much Im beginning to feel obsessive/compulsive,lol
roadrunner

Date: December 07, 2007 02:34AM

roadrunner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just want
> to stop worrying about cleaning things so much Im
> beginning to feel obsessive/compulsive,lol
> roadrunner

Good idea, sounds like your already doing so well now try to get obsessive about just having fun with living!!!!

be good

F1

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables