Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: help! My hands and feet are SO COLD!!
Posted by: gorillawar ()
Date: December 26, 2007 03:38AM

"This is part of the transitional process. What I did was to wear more warm clothing and keep my place warmer. Over time, as your circulation improves and your body rebuilds itself, this problem will disappear."

"In the meantime, practicing yoga will help, as it also enhance circulation with the breath."

Bryan,

Why would one have decreased circulation when they first go raw? One would think that as the blood desludges/ thins out it would actually increase circulation.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: help! My hands and feet are SO COLD!!
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: December 26, 2007 07:30PM

Yes, I agree with that Gorillawar. As our bodies get cleaner, our blood is cleansed, our organs are renewed, our digestion is optimally working, our endocrine systems are rejuvenated our circulation will be free flowing and open, clean and purified. How exciting is that?!

I'm thrilled about getting there! My first sign that is actually going to happen if I continue on raw foods and my healing path was that my chronic dark circles under my eyes have gone away. I keep asking people..what do you see under my eyes? Any purple, any brown, any shadows..all say 'no'..just white. What a change that is!

I can feel my circulatory system coming alive, and opening up..even a 'dead' zone I had on my right thigh is reawakening..this has been a chronic problem that up until now did not change. I tried many things before raw, & during my raw transition for these 5 years, and now finally with a lot of work I've been doing on my digestive system, and getting off thyroid meds, and the crutch of using some Iodine for now, that numb spot is melting away, from the sphere of it from the outer ring to the inner ring..where it was larger than a silver dollar it's now more like a nickel size with some feeling thru out that too.

I have much more confidence I'm going to be able to use the daily Iodine (ingested and painted on various parts of body) as a transitional item as I heal my thyroid gland.

Egaads..if I'd stay 100% raw, I wonder how much I would change in appearance and health?! My 2008 New Years resolution to to become 100% raw and be consistent with that by 2009. I guess my 2008 word of the year for me is 'consistent'.

Love,
Prism

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables