Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Not helping with raw.. sad smiley
Posted by: Healthybun ()
Date: May 14, 2006 09:06AM

My friend have been eating raw for 5 years and got much better from various easy problems like asthma etc.

But she still got problem with pain in her lower part of her leg. It makes her kick and scratch her leg. Mostly at night when she's going to bed to sleep.

She can't sit by electrical equipment like TV, computer, telephone. She can use it but after 10 minutes or so she feels really bad and must go away, out in the nature or so.. It's most "pain" in her legs when she's with electrical stuff.

She say that it's not allergy, it's more like a sensitivity that's really bothering.. sad smiley

Anybody got any clue what it is or how to fix it?

She's really healthy, got NEVER gases (it's as rare as seeing an alien), laugh like 500 times a day (but she's really crying alot to. Is it girly-sensitivty or just any unbalance in her body that makes her cry?).

Please, need help with this..

// Jacob

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Not helping with raw.. sad smiley
Date: May 14, 2006 05:00PM

nobody heard about this?

Posted by: ThomasLantern ()
Date: May 14, 2006 05:46PM

bump

Date: May 15, 2006 09:46AM

bump?

Posted by: deeds ()
Date: May 15, 2006 12:35PM

hey healthybun

hmmm. while i'm pretty f'ing far from being an expert on this subject, your friends story did make me think of a particular device i once read about (but haven't tried on my own body, so i can't testify to any good results) called the "Q link".

to me it sounds like your friend has a really sensisitive energy field, higly susceptible to EMF, and the "Q link" is this device that you wear around your neck to optimize your energy field and thus reduce the effects of exposure to all forms of EMF.

perhaps that would be something to consider?

anyway, she can make her own mind up after you've done some research for her.

here's a place to start:

[www.electronichealing.co.uk]

good luck to her!

Posted by: blissmummy ()
Date: May 15, 2006 01:47PM

also, sometimes strengths can appear as weaknesses, in a way? maybe there's a higher reason for her to be uncomfortable around computers and to feel very emotional...just a suggestion of a possibility, I know not very encouraging. Perhaps if she did some kind of meditation or soul-searching she might come up with the answer in her own self. Like maybe she "wants" to be around computers, but deep down she really doesn't...

flower child wild

Date: May 16, 2006 10:07AM

Thank you for the info about the Q Link. Thank you!

I have been talking and thinking about the purpose why she's so sensitive. She IS really special, you know. =)

Thank you for your answers! And keep 'em coming if you have any thougths.

// Jacob

Posted by: lemonbalm ()
Date: May 16, 2006 01:24PM

It's called Restless Leg Syndrome and is really hard to get rid of it. I used to be able to help myself by taking folic acid but she must be getting lots of that. It would be bad for someone not eating animal products for the b12.
It seems that when a person finds something that helps, the effect only lasts a few months. Magnesium may help.
I found canola oil would give me horrible nights with rls. Its eats the myelin sheath off the nerves.
I finally gave up walking the floors half the night (though I do need to exercise at bedtime) and take a medication from the doctor at bedtime. Suffered for 30 years first.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: May 17, 2006 06:01PM

I have read that the herb Skullcap is good for restless leg problem. I would use the tincture or liquid extract, though. I think these work better and faster than pills or weak tea.

Posted by: ThomasLantern ()
Date: May 17, 2006 08:53PM

bump = me bumping the thread so that others might see and respond (and I had nothing specific to say to be of help to you)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables