Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

arrived in costa
Posted by: dave6 ()
Date: December 24, 2007 10:38PM

Hi everyone.

I have finally made it to costa rica, i had to delay my journey a week due to work. I am staying at eric irvkin´s place an having a great time. Man! he is doing some great things in the jungle we are in the middle of making bamboo structures and he is preparing the best raw dishes i have ever had.

Went done to Dominical today he cracked open some coconuts that we found and had them on the beach

Will have plenty of photos to show when i get back

Does anybody know if there is a raw food community or retreat that i might like as i am wanting to travel a bit before i go back on the 17th January

If anyone wants to meet up that would be cool!

Spending christmas building sand castles instead of snowmen...brilliant!!!

Speak to ya´ll soon,have a great christmas

Dave

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: arrived in costa
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: December 25, 2007 12:59AM

Sounds very lovely, and I think that Viktoras is building a spa/retreat there, you can check it out at his website..[www.viktoras.org] or

[www.viktoras.org]

General Description: Paradisical Natural Haven. Approx. 40 acres with 3 major waterfalls (highest is over 60 feet) with deep diving pools, year-round spring fed stream. A panoramic view overlooks the ocean/beach and the town of Montezuma - a popular international tourist attraction. Costa Rica places great emphasis on environment, conservation and nature, and is known internationally for its ecological consciousness and the natural beauty of its beaches, waterfalls and jungles. From San Jose - 1 hour (via small commercial plane, with many daily flights and taxi) or 6 hours (via bus and boat).

Love,
Prism

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/25/2007 01:01AM by Prism.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables