Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Wonderful website
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 17, 2006 12:51AM

Hi, I went on line looking for a juicer for my mother and instead found a wonderful webstie (RawfoodAdvantage.com). Instead of buying a juicer I decided to buy a blender. The customer service is wonderful and I love the comments on the website. It is an excellent website and I think people should know about it.

Lee

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wonderful website
Date: May 17, 2006 07:24AM

I agree. Rawfoodadvantage is great. The fellow who runs it is a misunderstood genius. Truly. He's got the best prices. You'd be a fool to buy from anyplace else.

Those who complain about the site do so only because of it's bizzare attempts at marketing. Those who've actually made purchases from the mystery man who runs the site never complain. smiling smiley

Posted by: Funky Rob ()
Date: May 17, 2006 05:47PM

Do you think the poster of this topic is the owner of said site and this is another attempt at bizzare marketing?

Rob

--
Rob Hull - Funky Raw
My blog: [www.rawrob.com]

Posted by: rawmark ()
Date: May 17, 2006 07:56PM

Rob,

It's quite possible since the person that posted has only posted one message to date. Kinda makes you say hmmm. Doesn't it?

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Posted by: sodoffsocks ()
Date: May 17, 2006 09:17PM

I don't complain about the site's bizzare and anonying attempts at astro-turfing. I camplain about the negative and misleading (and out right bullshit) information they carry. ;-)

Posted by: sodoffsocks ()
Date: May 17, 2006 09:19PM

Note that the most threads that are started about this site the more it will show up on search engines.

Posted by: Yogamama ()
Date: May 17, 2006 09:49PM

I checked out his website...so is what he is saying about juicers true? Is it better to blend?

Date: May 18, 2006 05:52AM

Funky Rob Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do you think the poster of this topic is the owner
> of said site and this is another attempt at
> bizzare marketing?
>
> Rob

Oh, for sure.

I agree his marketing is not optimal but he does have the best prices and happens to be a lovable guy if you get to know him.

Posted by: ThomasLantern ()
Date: May 18, 2006 07:34AM

The site didn't seem so bad.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables