Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Newbee Here winking smiley
Posted by: Jen Rose ()
Date: May 22, 2006 06:46AM

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I came across this website and took the time to read the boards and was ecstatic to find grounded and intelligent people to talk Raw with! I’ve already learned so much just from reading all the informative posts. Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

I’ve only been Raw 19 days but I LOVE it! I am definitely changed for life. I was vegetarian for 6 years and never felt this good. And the spiritual aspects are unparallel with anything else I’ve encountered. I decided to go raw because I took a long vacation and indulged in lots of rich foods. When I came back I felt really sluggish and tired. So, I decided to go cold turkey and by the third day I was convinced that this was the lifestyle for me. Reading has helped a lot in my motivation. I’ve been pouring over living lifestyle books and the internet scouring for information and have been delighted to learn more about my body and the new ways to nourish it: Sprouts and seaweed anyone? LOL Fortunately, I have not encountered any of the detox symptoms often spoken about so I’m having no trouble staying on the diet.

I’m looking forward to getting to know everyone.
Sending you all thoughts of love and renewed vitality!

J.R.

Jen Rose

"You must first unlearn the lies, and then you will have room for the truth"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Newbee Here winking smiley
Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: May 22, 2006 07:36AM

Jen,

Welcome to the raw diet! You are certainly in for quite an adventure. I wouldn't worry about the detox though, it will come when your body has built up an energy reserve so that it can do its housekeeping.

Posted by: ThomasLantern ()
Date: May 22, 2006 11:57AM

Awesome! I've been vegan like 2 or 3 years and learning about raw the last few months, maybe half a year. It's been pretty awesome.
Welcome!

Posted by: Jen Rose ()
Date: May 22, 2006 07:52PM

Thank you!

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: May 22, 2006 08:27PM

You'll get lots of great support from myself and all the wonderful folks on this board! Welcome - and power to you.

-David Mason

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 23, 2006 03:28AM

Welcome Jen. smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables