Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

blenders?
Posted by: Grayzie ()
Date: February 15, 2008 10:57AM

i can't afford a vitamix blender. i've heard that the sunbeam cafe series blender is good. Does anyone know if it blends nuts and seeds well? What blender do you have to make your smoothies?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: blenders?
Posted by: brokenbrooke ()
Date: February 15, 2008 02:00PM

i work at a restaurant and we have a blendtec that is awesome. i'm not sure of the brand but it blends quite well...i daily blend at least one banana, one apple, one pear, and one other fruit(kiwi, pineapple,etc,).. has anyone else heard of blendtec... probably 1/2 the price....

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 15, 2008 02:13PM

that one costs just as much as the vitamix though.

i just use a regular blender but i soak nuts and seeds first and use quite a bit of liquid.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 15, 2008 02:38PM

I love my Vitamix. I's kinda pricey but I found mine on ebay for $250. Also if you call Vitamix they usually have refurbushed ones for $250 or so with the DIAL...

You want to get the speed changer thingy.

smiling smiley

Mary

Posted by: maui_butterfly ()
Date: February 15, 2008 03:07PM

i had a $40 oster that did me fine.... i love my vitamix, but it didn't revolutionize my life. i still eat substantially the same. my green smoothies are a bit smoother smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables