Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Heavy metal detox for vaccine-related damage?
Posted by: phantom ()
Date: February 27, 2008 04:40AM

I've had two vaccinations (for reasons I don't want to discuss publicly) with mercury derivatives linked to tinnitus and other ear troubles. I didn't know of these side effects until now. I also didn't think to ask if there would have been any of that garbage in the vaccine to begin with. -.- Now I get to pay that price.

Within the months since the last vaccine, I have been having not terrifying, but disturbing bouts of tinnitus with no explainable cause!! It bothered me, but I wrote it off to the pressure in my head/sinuses/etc., since I'm the one usually harping on others for absurdly loud music and not hurting your ears.

I can't go back in time and opt not for the shots (I'm kicking myself really hard right now), but is there anything I can do--besides staying 100% raw and healthy ^.^--that might aid in some detoxification?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Heavy metal detox for vaccine-related damage?
Date: February 27, 2008 04:46AM

Have you looked this up on [www.curezone.com] hun? Theres tons of info on chelating etc...

My website: The Coconut Chronicles

Posted by: suvine ()
Date: February 27, 2008 04:55AM

I have a friend in Washington dc, a big DC lawyer who is taking on the vaccine companies. He knows many celebrities and there have been shows on tv ( The first ELI STONE) taking on the big vaccine lies, that he has been involved with, he is always on CNN and he is my friend.

I KNOW FOR SURE vaccines are the most horriying posion you could ever ever put in your child's body. It's so bad for a growing brain, Please, anyone, do the research, see what horrors have been done to make a buck.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/27/2008 04:57AM by suvine.

Posted by: MauiGreg ()
Date: February 27, 2008 08:41AM

Wow phantom,

Sorry to hear that you're going through that. I've read that fresh cilantro, especially the juice is very effective in chelating heavy metals including mercury. If I can find a link I'll post it. I've been juicing it for a few months now and I love it.

Good luck.

Aloha Nui Loa,

Greg

A great many people think they are thinking when they are really rearranging their prejudices. - William James

There is no pill that can be swallowed,
There is no guru, that can be followed, - Michael Franti (Pray For Grace)

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion. - Albert Camus

Posted by: greenie ()
Date: February 27, 2008 02:59PM

I've had good results with Waiora's Natural Cellular Defense Zeolite. I became a distributor so I could get it for less $$ but don't actively sell it. You can get it on eBay for the best prices -- just make sure you get the Waiora brand.

Natural zeolite is a mineral with a cage-like molecular structure that captures heavy metals. In its natural state it has some heavy metals in it. Waiora has a patented process that removes the toxins/heavy metals and leaves the cage, which captures the heavy metals in you when you ingest it. It also helps alkalinize the body.

I find it really helps with mental clarity and low thyroid symptoms among other things. Others on this board have written about it too. In any case, it does the job. I hate that it's a MLM company and IMHO it's obscenely overpriced, but then again, it works.

Posted by: phantom ()
Date: February 28, 2008 04:12PM

Thanks a lot, everyone.

I will update as I try various things--cilantro seems more accessible to the immediate budget, but Zeolite has intrigued me before as well.

The only heavy metal I plan to have around me involves scary Swedish men and guitars! >8)

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 28, 2008 04:20PM

wheatgrass juice.

the news this AM announced a gov't recommendation that every child in america be vaccinated for the flu. WTF is all i gotta say about that nonsense. that and the gardasil fiasco, major health catastrophes just waiting to happen.

Posted by: greenie ()
Date: February 28, 2008 05:12PM

Phantom,

I like cilantro in my green smoothies. Seems like an easy way to include it every day. Good luck!

Posted by: arugula ()
Date: February 28, 2008 09:51PM

They've practically eradicated polio. That's definitely worth the cost-benefit analysis.
[en.wikipedia.org]

Sometimes they make mistakes. But sometimes they get it right in a big way.

Adaptive immunity is a fascinating subject, one of many that I eventually hope to sink my teeth into more than my cursory exposure (mostly college course-related)

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 29, 2008 12:09AM

polio was on the decline before the mass vaccinations. there is a very good book by nuestrader (sp?) called "the vaccine guide" with lots of very good info.

Posted by: Simple Living ()
Date: February 29, 2008 12:18AM

Posted by: coco (IP Logged)
Date: February 28, 2008 06:09PM

~The real trick to life is not to be in the Know
but to be in the Mystery.~

I borrowed this today, coco. Hope you don't mind. I was explaining to a friend that I'm starting the raw food lifestyle this Saturday. She asked a lot of questions and, once I answered them, she said, "You're life is always so interesting and you know so much that other people don't even think about!" (This is Minnesota where people's lives and thoughts are as limited as their food preferences.) That's when your quote came to mind and I used it on her! LOL

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables