Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

went back to old ways . . .
Posted by: sweterson ()
Date: May 26, 2006 05:07PM

Hi everybody. I have been away from this board for quite sometime and boy do I regret it. I went back to old eating habits. Not totally SAD, but lots of bread, bad food combinations, etc. I feel like such an idiot, as I am sicker than ever. Now I cannot eat fruit at all or I feel so fatigued, painful joints, headaches, and on and on. I know this will get better with time and raw eating, but I really could use some encouragement from those of you who have fallen before. HELP!!
Jody

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: went back to old ways . . .
Posted by: ThomasLantern ()
Date: May 26, 2006 05:32PM

You are still alive, therefore you can change who you are. You can't perfect the past (but remember what you've learned). There's nothing you can't do - if you want it, you can have it. Focus on your successes, no matter how small, continue to ask yourself "what can I do right now to bring myself closer to my ideal lifestyle?"... Cheers

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 26, 2006 05:47PM

happens to the best of us.

drink some green juice, listen to your favorite music and write some goals (big goals and then the small goals to reach them.

and geez, be easy on yourself.

All the Best,
Narz

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: May 26, 2006 05:51PM

-The only problem is if you compare your performance to some one elses.....hold yourself up to some 'ideal'.

-There IS a level of raw food that you are comfortable with RIGHT NOW. Start from that level and stretch slowly......rather than wasting your time in comparing yourself to an ideal.

-Bite the bullet....be realistic about where you are now....and are comfortable with right now....whether you like it or not.......because THAT is the only place where real long-lasting changes are going to come from.

-Sounds like you are doing the right stuff! The wonderful folks on this board (myself included) will do everything possible to support you and provide you with additional information!

-Oh yeah!

-With Love & Caring

-David Mason

Posted by: Ally ()
Date: May 28, 2006 04:27AM

I'm new on the forum, but not new to raw foods. I think when you fall, it's just part of "live and learn".

Try and take some long walks, or if not, then try some short walks. It will cheer you up and help make your body feel better sooner.

Date: May 29, 2006 09:04PM

Hey..I understand you're pain! I'm quite new on the raw thing and still in the research phase of it. I have not gone completely raw yet, and I may not still. But I do know it's an awesome way of life from what I've researched about it. Just remember that you should start out slow. No need to rush...just start adding back your raw foods and then decrease the amount of cooked/bad combos. I'm learning about fasting too, and maybe that could help you a little...or a fruit detox. Main thing is to remember, do it for your health...and know that you're not alone!!

Date: May 30, 2006 05:22AM

You should come to the Raw Spirit Retreat
for support, encouragement, and inspiration.

spending a week with Gabriel Cousens and
Victoria Boutenko will re-awaken the passion
inside you.

[www.RawSpirit.net]

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: May 30, 2006 08:11AM

hey sweterson

tell me a good joke
i needs a lil laughter here

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables