Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Oxidation
Posted by: EZ rider ()
Date: March 05, 2008 06:33AM

I have found that eating fresh raw foods helps reduce oxidation. I don't have a dehydrator and I don't do recipes because I like the taste of the fresh raw foods like eating a crisp apple or pulling some grapes from a cluster. All of the foods I eat are made fresh and eaten as fresh as possible. Does anyone else enjoy eating fresh raw foods ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Oxidation
Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: March 05, 2008 06:37AM

I love fresh!

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: March 05, 2008 12:15PM

That's the only way I eat! LOL.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Posted by: frances ()
Date: March 05, 2008 04:56PM

I do have a dehydrator, but I find myself using it so infrequently that I probably wouldn't buy it if I had the decision to make again.

Posted by: Simple Living ()
Date: March 05, 2008 05:17PM

I had a dehydrator in the past (cooked food days) and hated it. It stunk up the house and nothing ever tasted good. I'm convinced the only reason dehydrated food from my stores can taste good is from added ingredients like sugar and preservatives.

Posted by: anuiyer7 ()
Date: March 05, 2008 05:32PM

I don't have a dehydrator, I just love eating fresh.

Posted by: phantom ()
Date: March 05, 2008 08:24PM

Every now and then I see a raw recipe where I'm like, "Man, I wish I had a dehydrator!" Like a raw pizza crust...

But I would be eating SO much high-fat faux-SAD food... it's better just not to have one. Man didn't have dehydrators (besides the sun!) 2,000,000 years ago, I reason, so it would be kind of like taking a step backward for me to invest in one. My natural sense of fullness also seems diminished with dehydrated food. I can just keep EATING and EATING it.

Aaaaand then I get to save money, which I can spend on more fresh fruits!! XD

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables