Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

coffee enema
Posted by: Prem Yari ()
Date: March 09, 2008 07:37AM

Friends,

Just want to once again share my experience with you. So i'm here in Delhi suffering from "Delhi belly" and yesterday i posted a message asking for advice. Thanks to all who replied and once again i feel i need to follow what the nature and my body is telling me. So already yesterday i felt like i don't even want to drink water, so at the moment i'm dry fasting. It might change later today as i already feel quite thirsty, the coffee enema might be the cause for that. My body will lead me the right way with this.

There are plenty of Ayurvedic doctros but i've had enough of all kinds of "medicines" already a few years ago, naturopathy is the only line of "philosophy" i appreciate. So today i tried enema with coffee as i've had good experiences with it in the past and now i feel absolutely fantastic, better than in months. True i can feel also how the coffeine is giving me quite a high but it might also be caused by removal of toxins from my intestine that coffee enema is supposed to cause. So who cares why i feel so absolutely blissful? Fact is i do and that is the main important thing. During my whole life i have never been interested about drinking coffee but as an enema it is really magical.

That's all for this posting

Love
Yarismiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables