Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

bliss of fasting
Posted by: Prem Yari ()
Date: March 09, 2008 04:36PM

Friends,

Now i'm not sure if this topic belongs to this board, but if not please just move it to the right place. So today i'm dry fasting (not even water) due to an uninvited guest coming to my body temple and taking too much space for itself, so now i have to kick it out. So earlier i did a coffee enema also and i still feel so high, as if on some narcotic stuff. Taking a sligh turn off topic, only "narcotic" i tried in this life was marihuana a few years ago, and it felt that for me this trip serves no purpose, so i didn't try again. Saying this, the guy who has this tantrik raw food community in Paraguay where i will be going later this year, said sometimes he does rituals with using some natural drugs and when i'm there i might try if i feel like it. Like anything else in the world drugs can be used for spiritual growth also, though it is very slippery path.

Anyway back to fasting. Now it can't be the coffeine anymore that gives me this feeling after 12 hours, it must be natural bliss because of the toxins in the body are gone. About one year ago i was urine fasting and after about 5 days i felt a similar high energy, now it happened only after 1 day on juice and one day dry fasting. Now i feel like i never want to eat again, though i will as i'm not on the level yet to leave eating, though without a doubt i will get on that level at some point on my path. Already as a child i lerned to see how emotions are connected to eating and separate them (you know as teenager i was 120 kilos, about 260 pounds, which is quite an overweight but i was totally different person).

So i still don't know what to do with all this unbelievable energy. Maybe i won't be able to sleep all night? Maybe i will continue writing nonsense on this board as i have absolutely nothing else to do. Only thing i wish for your sake is that someone who reads thsese posts will gain some insight, encouragement, motivation to grow, or at the very least something will bring a smile to your lips. You know i'm a divine madmansmiling smiley We are all divinesmiling smiley

It reminds me of a story of some famous guy who took LSD and while being high on the drug wanted to write something down, some way to indicate to other people what he was experiencing. So he did so but being so out of his senses didn't know at all what he wrote. Then after he came out of the trip he was excited to see what he wrote. It was something like this: "Hipomus, hopamus, man is polygamous. Hopamus, hipomus, woman is monogamous"

Now the same this i want to say to you, whatever i write might seem like complete nonsense written by a mad man as it comes from the state of this natural high bliss i'm experiencing as tingling sensation all over my body.

God is bliss, love, laughter.

If only i could send some of this bliss to all of you, Mayb it happen somehowsmiling smiley

Raw love, bliss, hugs
Yarismiling smiley

Re: bliss of fasting
Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: March 09, 2008 04:55PM

I've got my own version of bliss - tons of kale-carrot juice, hours upon hours of dancing last night, a run this morning, more juice. I am glowing!

[utopiankitchen.wordpress.com]

Posted by: Itzdavey ()
Date: March 09, 2008 06:03PM

Prem Yari Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> So i still don't know what to do with all this
> unbelievable energy.

I would do some yoga stuff or some kind of body-practice (I'm sure you have something!) to focus your energy, and then whatever meditation you might do (vipassana or whatever). All the energy and bliss in the world doesn't automatically mean insight. If I had that kind of energy I would try to focus it positively.

Of course I'm not sure if you were asking a question or telling us something so I apologize if this advice is unsolicited. smiling smiley

-DvaeK

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: March 09, 2008 06:06PM

-Use your energy well my friend.

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Posted by: rost0037 ()
Date: March 09, 2008 07:03PM

Physical volunteer work might be fun, like a community garden, babysitting, habitat for Humanity. Not sure how accessible these things are to you.

Posted by: greenie ()
Date: March 09, 2008 08:59PM

Dear Prem -

BE CAREFUL!!! The diarrhea that comes from Delhi Belly can dehydrate you PDQ, and coffee also dehydrates. In fact, when you hear of people dying of dysentary, that's what does it - the dehydration. Please be careful, keep hydrated, and see a doctor if you don't get better really soon.

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: March 10, 2008 12:59AM

"The less you drink, the more aggressively the Fast works".....Arnold Ehret (almost 100 years ago)

Tonya Zavasta, in her book "Quantum Eating", recommends Calorie Restriction and Dry Fasting to reduce the Aging Process. In other words, Fasting, and light eating, should be done daily, as a regular Habit. The Body rejuvenates itself......WY

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables