Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Quintessence Restaurant in NYC review
Posted by: prash2310 ()
Date: May 30, 2006 11:03PM

Hi Everyone,
I visited the Quintessence Organic Raw Food Restaurant this weekend. It is located on 10th Street and 1st Avenue. The food was just amazing and the service is great too. I loved their pumpkin pie dessert!! The appetizer was also amazing.

I would definitely go there again. It would be more fun to go with some company. So if any of you want to go there on a weekend, let me know. I live in a suburb of Philadelphia.

Thanks,

Prashant.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Quintessence Restaurant in NYC review
Posted by: cfd7f ()
Date: May 31, 2006 01:23PM

We went there recently and while we liked the food, we were left high and dry by the desserts. It is definitely a nice low key place to go. We enjoy the food at Pure a little more, but Quintessence's prices are a lot easier to take. We were amazed by their sausage pizza, it really tasted like sausage -- which was so strange since neither my wife nor I has had sausage in probably 15 years!

Raw Daddy -- livin' raw and lovin' it

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables