Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Weight Gain? You've Gotta Be Kidding Me
Posted by: cocoa_nibs ()
Date: March 12, 2008 05:57PM

Aurora, glad the websites are helpful. . The group is an awesome place to ask questions and they are really helpful when it comes to Armour, adrenals (which might be an issues in your case, as they contribute to metabolic processes and work hand in hand with thyroid gland. Armour can stress teh adrenals, go to the site for more info.)

As for your question as to how to get off thyrid meds:
SOmeone from the group told me about this (off-list): [www.wilsonssyndrome.com]

Its a protocol to slowly diminish thyroid meds in order to get off them. I am doing similar with a natural practitioner. As you may know Armour shuts down your thyroid, but you can get it back!

Very best of luck to you. Regarding the exercise, you could indeed try to take a rest (or lighter) for a few and see what happens. Vigorous exercise like that stresses the adrenals. Cant overemphasize the importance of them being okay.

Also, I recommend you have your DHEA levels checked. If they are too low or on the lower end of normal, you could supplement with 7-Keto DHEA, thats an over the counter supplement (as opposed to DHEA-S, which you should only take under a Docs supervision)

Best wishes!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Weight Gain? You've Gotta Be Kidding Me
Posted by: rawdanceruk ()
Date: March 12, 2008 08:00PM

Only thing that stood out to me was, where the juicy fruit? why all the fat?

It does take time to settle into things, see where your at in another 16 days! the tranformation will come

eat raw, eat clean

your training schedule seems awesome smiling smiley

keep up the good work, everyones advice is fab!

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables