Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Dinner party success!
Posted by: cfd7f ()
Date: May 31, 2006 01:47PM

Last night my wife and I gave our first raw dinner party. Our friends were a bit nervous, seeing as we have lost weight being on raw they figured that the order of the night would be very little food, or a lot in the way of celery. We made a raw lasagna (the recipe was from Raw Food Real World) and some raw ice cream (with raw carob pudding on top as "chocolate sauce"winking smiley. Our friends were over the moon. They were actually moaning with enjoyment as they ate the lasagna and tey refused to believe we had not included cream and sugar in the ice cream. At the end of the party, one of our friends, a medical doctor, admitted "I didn't think that any of this would fill me up, but I am full and I feel great!" Success for RAW!!! It was an excellent night, and it was fun to introduce some of our friends to the beauty of raw living.

Raw Daddy -- livin' raw and lovin' it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Dinner party success!
Posted by: lisa m ()
Date: May 31, 2006 02:01PM

yay!!! *clapping*
way to go cfd!!!

Posted by: Jen Rose ()
Date: May 31, 2006 06:05PM

Wow! That is awesome!! *hugs*

Posted by: lilpaws ()
Date: June 01, 2006 03:29AM

that sounds AWESOME!! sharing raw foods with others can be a very ful"filling" thing grinning smiley

Posted by: ThomasLantern ()
Date: June 01, 2006 05:45PM

w00t

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables