Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

cool! mouthwatering fruit posters, heh heh heh
Posted by: blissmummy ()
Date: June 01, 2006 01:50PM

I subscribed to the "daily raw inspiration" at thegardendiet.com and got this today:

Would you like to launch a Guerrilla Advertising Campaign on your family? Did you know that seeing an appealing image of food more than three times makes most people crave that food? And if you look closely you'll see that most cooked food and junk food advertisements use water droplets throughout their ads to make your mouth water. But really its the water that is appealing to you. They are using your natural desire for water to sell you their dry packaged food!

Further, when advertising to children around half of the ads use pictures of fruit for the same purpose. They know that this is the food that children naturally crave. They use the real allure of fruit to seduce the children into eating junk. They even say "with real fruit flavor"! But why don't we ever see really appealing commercials for fruit? Well, there's not nearly as much money in fruit as in packaged foods. And you can't patent a fruit.

So we've come up with a new project for our Take A Fruit Break Campaign that will allow you to take matters in to your own hands and compete with the billion-dollar junk food advertisers! We've uploaded a series of beautiful posters of fruit that you can download for free and put up in your house, your kitchen, your school, your office, your church, your community centers, and everywhere else where you and your children can see them and re-program your natural desire to eat and drink the healthiest food known to man! By putting up mouthwatering fruit pictures where we can see them several times an hour we can counter-act the hundreds of junk food images that bombard our senses daily.

We have six posters so far and we hope to grow this project and eventually have hundreds of gorgeous pictures of lovely fruits of all kinds by many different photographers. If you would like to contribute your own fruit photos, artwork, or videos we will put them on the site with a link to your homepage!

You can download our free fruit posters at
[www.TakeAFruitBreak.com]

In Joy,
Jinjee
[www.TheGardenDiet.com]

it's a good idea, methinks!! I know in "my own" kitchen (shared with parents), there's all kinds of junky shtuff all around, and my own fresh food is for the most part in the garage fridge (no room in this one). I'll put some fresh fruit posters up, hooray!!

luv-y sunshine
have the best day ever!!
Adrienne

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: cool! mouthwatering fruit posters, heh heh heh
Date: June 01, 2006 08:52PM

I printed off the photos of the oranges and strawberries and put them on my frig. I already had organic strawberries and I ran out and got some oranges. Just finished eating a great large, juicy, sweet Orange!!!! It was WONDERFUL!!!

<>< Helen of Tennessee

Posted by: Jen Rose ()
Date: June 01, 2006 09:41PM

Wow! Thanks for sharing!!

Date: June 03, 2006 07:10AM

well...
when i click on the link for the posters..it tells me
that THE PAGE CAN NOT BE DISPLAYED...!!!!...

why?!
what's up?!

any thoughts?
LOVE,Basia

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables