Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hexagonal water
Posted by: atman ()
Date: June 02, 2006 03:52AM

What do you do to make your drinking water hexagonal?
I know there is more than one way.

Here is one: [www.grander-technologie.com]
And here is an email I received from the company:

"For background sake, Dr. Yuri Rachmanin is the Vice President of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences and WHO Water Expert - he was the lead researcher on Grander. Dr. Kondratov is considered by many to be the Russian Einstein

Dr.Kondratov:

Up to now, none of these models have been able to explain the structure of GRANDER water. The structure of GRANDER water is something special, something unique, and other waters do not have this structure. There is something special about the vertical alignment of the structure and its hexagonal clathatic [ice-like] structure. These structures, these vertical hexagonal clathatic structures, are able to pick up energy from the cosmos and transmit it. We have also conducted many experiments concerning this vertical hexagonal ice-like structure and have found that it is capable of absorbing and retransmitting weak electromagnetic fields from the earth's magnetic field.

Dr.Rachmanin:

What Professor Kondratov has said is really quite important. After treatment GRANDER water has a donor-acceptor function. This means that GRANDER Technology can have its effect by absorbing very small energy spectra from its environment. And because of its structure, it is also capable of radiating a very specific energy spectrum to nearby water. Some of the physical qualities that GRANDER water possesses are unique, and a whole series of qualities that GRANDER water and GRANDER Technology possess distinguish it from all other water treatment technologies. The most important thing I would like to emphasize is the stability of the effect. We at the Academy are convinced that the 21st century will be the century of water physics, and that is exactly the subject to which Johann Grander has devoted himself."
Daren McLean
Water Revitalization Ltd.
[www.granderwater.com] | [www.grander.org]

BoraBora LoveJoy
a visiting goddess

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/02/2006 03:54AM by atman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hexagonal water
Posted by: atman ()
Date: June 03, 2006 05:24PM

According to Viktor Schauberger water for human consumption is to be kept in the cold & dark
[www.frank.germano.com]
Ideally, we would be drinking spring water as it comes out of the earth on its own.
It is my theory that water exposed to the sun -- lake or river water -- is for animals to drink. Rain, underground & well waters are for plants.

Also, water naturally is always flowing. I think it helps to shake & spin it right before drinking. Along with the enlivening words, that is.

Myself, I lost my interest in the Vitalizer plus when I noticed reading their website that it's run by a dogmatic religious organization. One thing I learned on that site, however: that pentagonal water is not good for us; we want it hexagonal.

BoraBora LoveJoy
a visiting goddess

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables