Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

This website is a must see
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 02, 2006 08:10AM

I just ordered this product and am so excited to see the results......This seems to be a great product to use for anyone looking to clean themselves out!!

www.drnatura.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This website is a must see
Date: June 02, 2006 11:06AM

well, u convinced me too, plz write about yr results, i'll order it in couple of days, just waiting for my PIN from bank. than we can share our experience smiling smiley all the best marta

Posted by: rawmark ()
Date: June 02, 2006 01:13PM

Hey Sierra,

You just made a very, wise decision.

We were just discussing drnatura here: [www.rawfoodsupport.com].

It's a great product and will get out stuff that many other products and recipes wont.

Peace,

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Posted by: Jen Rose ()
Date: June 02, 2006 06:53PM

I'm on it right now! Loving the results...be sure to drink lots of water winking smiley

Date: June 03, 2006 09:47PM

Jen Rose,

I'm a regular follower of "the watercure". If you're not familiar with it go to [www.watercure.com] and [www.watercure2.com]. The discoveries that Dr. Batmanghelidj made, while he was living on mother earth, are nothing short of miraculous. Then, if you decide to start following the watercure, invest in a stainless steel water bottle from [www.kleankanteen.com]. I keep two 40 oz. bottles on hand all the time. I drink exactly one 40 oz. bottle filled twice. That's 80 oz. for me. It's also more than half my body weight in water ounces, which is what we should be drinking.

Peace,

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Date: June 04, 2006 08:07AM

I will definitely let you all know how it goes. I ordered the three month supply. I actually did the Blessed Herbs cleanse and got some mucoid plaque out, but I feel like the dr.natura cleanse will be more thorough. Thanks for the suggestion on the kleankanteen. I ALWAYS hated the taste of water from the plastic!!

Posted by: sodoffsocks ()
Date: June 04, 2006 08:25AM

Hey Rawmark, Do you only weight 10 pounds?!

Or are water ounces less that regular ounces? Or is there something else I'm missing here?

Date: June 04, 2006 04:46PM

uh, no that would 160. so mark wieghs just under that, pretty fair for a boy. am i getting that right marcos? i wiegh 120 so i should have 60 oz of water daily, yes?
that cleanse looks pretty good, i think i might try it too. so the jr version for litte at the same time, but he only takes the one supplement, not all three? is it as effective for him i wonder? i think some chewable acidophilus for him at the same time would be good. he takes a fair amount of e3live (if i let him at it he'd down the whole bottle!) and a bit of floridix as well. he looks and acts like he feels fine but littles always do. until they don't.

Date: June 04, 2006 06:31PM

sodoff, that's funny. No, I weight about 150-155 lbs. So Coco is right about me and about herself as well. Heck you lose half the water you put into your body through swetting, sleeping and just living. No one realizes that you lose moisture just by breathing cause it's a natural thing. Oh wait, what about tear ducts? Ever think about those? Limited water to the body = dry eyes. Anyway, that's it. I recommend the watercure to everyone I love and/or care about. Everyone close to me does it. They may not be all raw foodists. Heck, only one or two are vegans but they all do the watercure and take enzymes. Oh, they all have a klean kanteen too cause I bought one for them. LOL.

Coco, how old is the little one? I think he may be too little but you can email Dr. Natura and ask or contact them by phone. I would do this first. Heck I have a teen that just started taking it but he's seventeen.

Peace,

Marcos

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables