Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Going Green
Posted by: Simple Living ()
Date: March 21, 2008 08:54PM

Has anyone built an earth-friendly home? Do you know anyone with them? My dream home would be either a log cabin or something like this: [www.simondale.net]

I'm moving to another apartment at the end of April and will be leaving Minnesota a year after that. At that time, I would like to live somewhere where a home, like in the above link, would be possible. Any suggestions?

What's your dream home like?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Going Green
Posted by: brenna ()
Date: March 21, 2008 09:41PM

These are my dream homes. [earthship.net] Living in Arizona I might actually make that a reality someday. We could easily buy some property outside the Phoenix area and start building slowly but surely. Once we dig ourselves out of the debt that we're in right now I'm going to look seriously into making that a reality.
There's a community in Taos, New Mexico of all Earthships, I think we're going to make a weekend trip out there at some point.

Date: March 21, 2008 10:01PM

Very cool brenna! Being a nature, woodland person myself, I love homes like that. Living in downtown Minneapolis (and working in Corporate America) is so soul-killing.

One more year. Just one more year. Then the whole world is an open door to me and I can live anywhere I want. I'm researching even now where to find a place that is great for self-sustainable living. I'm open to all ideas, folks!

Posted by: Itzdavey ()
Date: March 21, 2008 10:05PM

Yes, i LOVE that house. I sent that e-mail to my family telling them it was my dreamhouse.

There is a neat website (subscription) about creating homes that are energy efficient. www.homepower.com

-DaveK

Date: March 21, 2008 10:22PM

Great place for a raw food meetup! LOL

I can't even tell you how much I want a home like that!

Posted by: maui_butterfly ()
Date: March 21, 2008 10:24PM

nice! i love taos, and always wanted to live in an earthship
[www.flickr.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables