Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Vegan/Raw
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 03, 2006 02:47PM

HI group from Petaluma
I am a strict Vegan not all the time Raw but mostly....I did go raw for two weeks straight and I so want to do it again forever but I had some problems.....I have way too much gas and never was my stool anything but solid (sorry to talk about poo ) and i felt tired, can you tell me what maybe i was missing? or how to make it easier for me? any tricks to certain foods, energy foods...I so do not know how to cook like I did before and all those wonderful raw foods are so beautiful in the books but the recipies are so complex!! help please smiling smiley Lone Vegan
Holley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Vegan/Raw
Date: June 03, 2006 05:36PM

-gas? try eating simpler, close to mono meals

-eat only what U'r body/system calls for - from the raw/living department, of course

- U can supplement with the brewers yeast, for extra B's & nutrients, also Maca powder for energy, also greens/spirulina powder, for same reason

- don't eat between meals or snack, if U want to help U'r digestion

- sip on water between meals, to healp digestion/detox/healing

- nibble on fresh/raw ginger root for helping digestion/healing/speeding up digestion/it's a number one healer in the oriental medicine i hear!

- U will feel week SOMETIMES as U'r body will be going through more intense detox/healing process on living/raw foods, but IT'S WORTH IT!

LOVE & BLESSINGS,
Basia

Re: Vegan/Raw
Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: June 03, 2006 07:19PM

-Good advice. Eating simpler (in the form of eating only one thing at a meal...will help you). Also: making smaller changes....only slight (but constant) improvements from where you are at NOW....will make detox symptoms only a minor annoyance.

-Drink plenty of pure water when you are not eating. Avoid stimulants, salts, spices and anything else that might be irritating your system.

-Keep in mind that the faster and more completely you switch to a healthy lifestyle.....the freer the body will feel to dump old and toxic materials and emotions out of the system. You will also come into closer contact with repressed emotional states....which you may or may not be amenable towards! Gotta get the love!

My opinion is to start slower...and stick to the fruits and vegetables that you LOVE.

-David Mason

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables