Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw fruit and veggie for 2 weeks
Posted by: golden ()
Date: June 08, 2006 05:47AM

My diet is bad so to start a cleaning diet I would go on a raw fruit and veggie diet for 2 weeks with 3 meals per day and throw in a glass of fresh juice then after 2 weeks start putting some seeds and nuts and build from that. Does this sound like a good plan for a newbi?

Richard

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw fruit and veggie for 2 weeks
Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: June 08, 2006 10:33AM

-My personal experience / opinion is that you should determine (roughly) what percentage of fresh raw plant food you have been consistently eating and comfortable with right NOW.....and make a plan to simply increase this by 1-2% weekly until you reach your goal.

-Do the research & focus on the fruits & vegetables that you LOVE. Don't force yourself to eat stuff you hate. Eat whatever sauces / spices you need to increase your percentage.......and commit to a lifetime process.

-Power to you!

-David Mason

Posted by: cfd7f ()
Date: June 08, 2006 02:23PM

You could also try a Master Cleanse and THEN a raw diet. I have heard that this eases the transition as your body has the time to rid itself of the toxins of your old diet before you begin the new one. Either way, good luck!

Raw Daddy -- livin' raw and lovin' it

Posted by: luna_sky_1 ()
Date: June 08, 2006 05:50PM

what's a master cleanse? too new to know I guess.LOLOL! !

Posted by: cfd7f ()
Date: June 08, 2006 06:40PM

Master Cleanse (also known as the Lemonade Diet) is a cleansing fast whereby for a period of ten days you drink exclusively a specially formulated lemondae (fresh lemon juice, tepid water, maple syrup, cayenne pepper) to cleanse your body. You also drink a "cleansing tea" each evening to help, um, speed things up through your colon. Let me see if I can find the link. My wife did the master cleanse (I tried, but couldn't do it, I could not stop thinking about eating food, I guess my will to cleanse wasn't so strong!).

Raw Daddy -- livin' raw and lovin' it

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 09, 2006 07:50PM

Could I get the recipe for the master cleanse, and any personal experience?
Thank you

Posted by: Ally ()
Date: June 09, 2006 09:16PM

I kind of prefer the idea golden suggested at the beginning - simple but effective. If it doesn't work, try something else. Everyone else's ideas are good too, but I like golden's idea best.

Love, Ally

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2006 09:21PM by Ally.

Posted by: luna_sky_1 ()
Date: June 12, 2006 10:08PM

what kind of mayple syrup would you use for the master cleanse drink? Can I use cool water in place of tepid water?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables