Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: My Skin is Breaking Out!
Posted by: gadjoemi ()
Date: June 20, 2006 08:54AM

It's going to be ok, Jen Rose.

Years and years I had suffered from atopic skin and years and years on steroid creams on my face and body, but I have detoxicated from the steroid and recovered completely.

It can come from the stress you are having ( I know, I have been there). The more you look yourself in a mirror, the worse it seems to get... Isn't it awful..

What I was doing and trying not to do during those periods was that I wouldn't put anything on my face. I would wash myself just with warm water. After the shower, I wouldn't put anything on. Before going to bed, I would wash my face just with warm and cold water for 2 to 3 minutes, put nothing on and go to sleep. Yes, my face looked and felt terrible but then soon enough it started producing more good oils to rehydrate the cracked skin! A month later, I started using my hand made lotion and good quality olive oil to prevent dehydtarion. Now after a year, I don't neen any oil as a moisture.

It might take time but time will heal.

Good luck with your detox!

Emi

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My Skin is Breaking Out!
Posted by: Jen Rose ()
Date: June 20, 2006 09:52AM

Thanks for your kind words Emi. smiling smiley

Jen Rose

"You must first unlearn the lies, and then you will have room for the truth"

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables