Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

New Huge 3HP Blender Arriving 6/06?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 11, 2006 04:49PM

Does anyone know what new blender is coming out this month that was mentioned here: [www.rawfoodadvantage.com] by raw food advantage? I'm just curious to see if there's any way to check it out online before it's arrival.

Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New Huge 3HP Blender Arriving 6/06?
Posted by: rawmark ()
Date: June 12, 2006 07:12PM

Andrew,

I have a ktec champ hp3. It's made by blendtec that just renamed it the blendtec total blender. This line of products is the only line that has 3hp blenders and man does this thing roar. I believe that blendtec is introducing a new blender to their line and that's probably what you read about. Go to [www.blendtec.com] to look at their complete line of blenders.

Cheers,

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 14, 2006 02:34AM

I emailed rawfood advantage about the 3+ hp blender. The link they gave me was sitekreator.com/blendtheseed . It is a Vita-Mix Vita-Prep 3 blender. What do you guys think of it when you get a chance to read about. Is it worth getting over the K-tec?

Posted by: rawmark ()
Date: June 15, 2006 01:12PM

Of course it's not. Vitamix is just coming out with a 3hp blender to compete with ktec/Blendtec. Ktec/Blendtec has been making and distributing 3hp blenders for atleast five years or more. They've already had a chance to iron out any bugs or problems that could arise with a new powerhouse blender whereas vitamix is just coming out with one.

Also, the blendtec has no knobs to get tomato sauce or liquids into. Instead, it's a computer chip. It uses no plunger to blend the foods just varies the speed up and down and up again to grind and blend the food. The vitamix doesn't do this. Also, the electronic display that shows you what speed the blender is processing and how many seconds are left on your specific job is pretty awesome. Prevents you from over blending.

Peace,

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables