Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

What specific veggie juices for immune boosting?
Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: May 30, 2006 02:07AM

So I just got this new dog whose immune support is shot. The "Rescue" people poisioned him with 2 vaccines and neutured him within the same hour. Talk about immune system overload.He's got a few problems now, specifically a virus. "kennel cough"..which is basically like a cold humans get and it has to run it's course.

Like an idiot, I was giving him powdered vitamin C in his raw food. It just occured to me..duh. That he can't really proccess it and I should be giving him extra vitamin c in juice form.

So far I'm figuring mostly broccoli juice, with a bit of carrot and garlic juice. Also a pinch of Garden Of Life's green "SuperFoods" (lol cause I can buy a single serving at WholeFoods for $2..they come in Mini M&Ms type containers. )

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What specific veggie juices for immune boosting?
Posted by: kevorkazit ()
Date: June 03, 2006 09:49AM

I'm sure yer doing more damage... what kooky talk! Poisioned! sheesh...

Re: What specific veggie juices for immune boosting?
Posted by: luna_sky_1 ()
Date: June 14, 2006 01:25PM

look in the raw for pets area. they have very different needs than we do. Our super foods may kill a dog.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables