Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Since you all like Commercial VitaPrep I think it is fair to take a look at Blendtec Commercial
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 06, 2008 12:03PM

When I remodel my kitchen I am thinking of purchasing a new Blender for my Collection ( I will keep my Vitamix too)

Check out the Blendtec Spacesaver which is just about idenical to the overpriced top of the line Blendtec home Connoisseur. It has an all stainless steel base and is available in two configurations 13 & 15amp models.

Best thing about it though it can be mounted in the counter which would look so professionall and upscale with the other kitchen appliances I plan to purchase.

Here is a link that shows some pictures of the unit above and mounted in counter. ( Its a forein site but its the only one I could find with a good "in counter top" picture.
[www.juiceland.co.uk]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Since you all like Commercial VitaPrep I think it is fair to take a look at Blendtec Commercial
Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: May 06, 2008 03:12PM

I've owned a BlendTec SpaceSaver15. I had big plans to mount it permanently in my countertop. But, I was so disappointed with the Power and the Programmable Cycles that I decided not to use it.
Sometimes we just have to do something to prove it's not right for us......WY

Re: Since you all like Commercial VitaPrep I think it is fair to take a look at Blendtec Commercial
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 06, 2008 04:34PM

I really dont like the Programmable Cycles either but they are for a fact way more powerfull than ANY Vitamix product, my buddy has a Planet Smoothie and he has all Blendtec in counter models and he has one as a backup which is the Blendtec Spacesaver13 and it blows away Vitamix so the Vitamix Spacesaver15 would leave vitamix even further in the dust.

You really need to WAKE UP and realize that Vitamix do not make the most powerfull blenders, why do you think all of the big name companies use Blendtec? Its not just because the programable cycles (Vitamix has those too) the upper end commercial models are just increadibly powerfull.

On that note, I hate with a passion the close minded people that cant even admit that a product is inferior to the one they own, I dont even have a Blendtec but I am not stupid enough to say that the 12.5AMP Vitaprep3 is more powerfull than a 15amp Blendtec Spacesaver. This is like when I said that all Vitamix Blenders(except the covered ones) run at 37,000RPM, have the same exact weight, dimentions, and only the VP3 has 1amp more in which that power goes to the fan, Before you make accusations you need to provide some kind of proof.

here are links to the specs of most Vitmix models, notice the weight of ewach item is all the same, the RPM is the same , and the housing is all the same, which is a perfect example of a company trying to improve quality as little as possible while still releasing so-called New products that are really just cosmetic improvements.
[www.globeequipment.com]
[www.globeequipment.com]
[www.globeequipment.com]
[www.globeequipment.com]
[www.globeequipment.com]
[www.globeequipment.com]
[www.polarbearhealth.com]

Call any Starbucks owner or Smoothie shop owner and ask what they choose, most choose Blendtec even though they are priced way higher than Vitamix.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables