Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Rawbryan - for real or not?
Posted by: new2raw81 ()
Date: July 10, 2008 03:42AM

I am VERY new here, in fact I just joined last night. I have been looking at the Vita-Prep3 and the Blendtec Total, much like so many others around here. I have seen a few posts by Rawbryan showing a low price on the Blendtec if you buy through him. Being new and not knowing anyone, I was just curious if he was for real and could be trusted. I appreciate any and all feedback. Thanks so much!

new2raw81
Red
[new2raw81.blogspot.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Rawbryan - for real or not?
Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: July 10, 2008 04:26AM

Hi. Welcome to the board.

I'm not even sure who "raw bryan" is..But overall on this board, the top blenders seem to be the Vitamix/Vitaprep or the Commercial grade blenders like Waring. I don't think many people seem to like the Blendtec..might want to just try searching the forum for it.

And www.2-life.com tends to have the cheapest prices on the juicers and blenders. They even do price matches.

Date: July 10, 2008 12:31PM

Well, thanks for the input. I am confused now though. Almost everything I've read on the forum has been either pro-Vitamix/Vita-Prep3 or pro-Blendtec with very few Waring comments. I also read on another thread that the 2-life.com website was a rip-off. There may have been no merit to that comment, but nobody had disputed the comment last time I checked. This is all pretty confusing. Thanks again.

new2raw81
Red
[new2raw81.blogspot.com]

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: July 10, 2008 08:40PM

hey new to raw

i would ask wheatgrass yogi or baltochef

they both seem to be fairly serious concerning their blending machines

those two are connoisseurs of the kitchenwares

i kid u not !

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: July 11, 2008 02:08AM

la_veronique Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hey new to raw
>
> i would ask wheatgrass yogi or baltochef

Thanks La_V, but don't sell yourself
short. Did you ever buy a good Blender?.....WY

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: July 11, 2008 05:07PM

HA HA wheatgrass yogi

i have bought a good juicer ( greenstar)

but i have YET to buy a good blender

nawww... most blenders i buy are sorely disappointing

which is alright

the greenstar works well for smoothies too

and packs in a lot of flavor

i mostly bought really cheap blenders

that broke down after a few uses

plus they are so dang loud

that i can't stand it LOL smiling smiley

Posted by: zella ()
Date: July 25, 2008 06:22PM

We have had a blendtec for a few years and used them in our juice bar. They work great for us. I think they are pretty much tied with VitaMix. I will someday get a VitaMix just because I want to see the difference. But not until this one burns out (cross fingers)

Vegetarian Children's Book Club ~ [VegetarianChildrensBookClub.com]

Books for and about Vegetarian, Vegan, and Raw Vegan Kids!

Posted by: rawangel ()
Date: July 31, 2008 07:34PM

Rawbryan is cool. I've chatted with him...he's a real live human being. Is that what you mean? ;-)

I have an osterizer beehive blender until I get a vitamix. I'm sure some rate the Blendtec or Vitamix higher than the other, I simply like the Vita-mixer better personally.

In the meantime, my beehive blender serves me well - it's a workhorse and I love it's glass jar!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2008 07:35PM by rawangel.

Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: August 02, 2008 05:59PM

I AM REAL! AND REALLY RAW!smiling smiley Someone e-mailed me about this thread and I am a real person I have written RAW IN TEN MINUTES and have RAW DVDs and soon a National RAW TV INFOMERCIAL airing NATIONWIDE in every major USA City in 1 to 2 weeks from now! I will post schedule and airing info as people are really excited and celebrating it having parties and watching it they told me, I am really excited too as it will make RAW very popular and mainstream.

The reason why I love the Blendtec so much is it was made for food and professionals but home chefs. The Vita Mix was made for soups and smoothies and the blade is very thin, weak and hides ingredients which are expensive, this is wasteful and aggravating! I never saw why anyone would ever use or buy a Vita Mix! I think mostly people follow the crowd or they never used or saw a Blendtec that is why...it must be because I have no idea otherwise! EVERYONE that has seen or used a Blendtec in my RAW CLASS instantly buys one they instantly see how superior, better, easier, it is to use. It has a 3 horsepower motor, is digitally controlled by a computer chip that actually senses what you are blending so it controls the speed, rpm, everything for a perfect blend everytime. Also Jamba Juice and Starbucks ONLY uses Blendtec Blenders in all their stores nationwide, NOT a Vita Mix, in fact you never see a Vita Mix in any serious kitchen or retail store, and yet you find it in all the RAW food kitchens!!! Why is this? Lack of awareness I suppose or info...I have been trying to educate and tell people about Blendtec Blenders because it is so good, superior, better...but it might be like the PC and MAC where it depends on what people start with or use some people LOVE their MAC or PC so there is that whole brand indtentity thingy...but if you get a blender I can only recommend and use the Blendtec I have sold more than 80+ blenders everyone LOVES IT! The quality of the blend and the design of the BLADE is the MAIN BEST PART it is an amazing ONE BLADE DESIGN so food or ingredients NEVER gets stuck or hides underneath so you waste nothing and it blends perfectly you have to go to their website or watch their YouTube.com videos it blends golf balls, broom handles, Vita Mix cannot do that!

Check out my website: rawinten.com and also blendtec.com

I am a REAL PERSON you can always e-mail me directly for advice, comments, suggestions, questions, ideas, etc.: rawbryan@hotmail.com

I have been promoting RAW for more than 12 + years and my National TV RAW Infomercial is the first of its kind, it is about to air nationwide in a few weeks!

Really RAW Bryan Au
rawinten.com

Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: August 02, 2008 06:00PM

I have tried EVERY BLENDER and can only recommend and will ONLY use Blendtec they are the best! I have the best price and deal too.

Date: August 05, 2008 06:48PM

Well, I appreciate you responding. Unfortunately, I hadn't had an opportunity to get on the forum for about a week and just ordered a Blendtec yesterday. I wish I had checked here before buying, but it had been a month since I first posted this and hadn't heard anything. I apologize. Thanks again for responding.

new2raw81
Red
[new2raw81.blogspot.com]

Posted by: RawSun ()
Date: August 05, 2008 10:14PM

I have a blendtec, after a year and a half and 1600 cycles it started smoking and not in a good way!! Unfortunately there is no warranty. Plus side is I only needed to buy a new jug and that was $70. Aside from this I have absolutely LOVED my blendtec! I have been told you need a vitamix to make raw chocolate, but thus far have had success with all raw recipes including raw chocolate in the blendtec. I will see how long this one lasts me... if it breaks soon again than I may give a vitamix a try, they do have a 7 year warranty.

Sunflower
Raw Food Chef and Writer
Comfortably Raw
[www.comfortablyraw.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables