Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Juice Feast--Where did you get...
Posted by: kiki_day ()
Date: June 29, 2008 06:36PM

I've been reading a lot about juice feasting over the past several months and am getting pretty serious about doing it. I just don't know where to find some of the supplements they recommend like 1.Bee pollen granules 2. MSM powder 3.spirulina
I went to Whole Foods last night to pick up some citrus and went through the supplement aisles but didn't really find anything except spirulina capsules. I would have asked someone but I went in at last minute and they were closing. Also, curious as to what people are taking for B12? I want to find something that I will stick with and don't know if the old-fashioned multivitamin route is best... Thanks for any help!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Juice Feast--Where did you get...
Posted by: happyway ()
Date: July 14, 2008 01:28AM

don't they have a forum at juicefeasting?

Posted by: RawSun ()
Date: August 05, 2008 10:17PM

I found all of the above at my local health food store here in Canada. I'm sure Whole Foods has these things if you ask.

Sunflower
Raw Food Chef and Writer
Comfortably Raw
[www.comfortablyraw.com]

Posted by: roostermillard ()
Date: January 23, 2009 06:22AM

Vitacost.com
You can get spirulina, chlorella, raw honey, msm powder at great prices there. I did the juice feasting for over 100 days and never had a problem. I got bee pollen from a local source for $3.95 16oz bottle.There is an Amish community where I purchased the bee pollen. You can purchases YS Organic bee pollen granules 10 oz from Vitacost for $6.75. The shipping is $4.99 for any size order. You can order through ebates and get cashback checks on your purchases.
I also added vit. c to the program.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables