Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I-CB7 Blendtec BLENDER Source
Posted by: Lindabblight ()
Date: March 02, 2009 01:20PM

{Heads up everybody}
I recently purchased an I-CB7 BlendTec Blender and want to share with everybody that I paid over 800 dollars for this blender. I had a friend of mine buy one also and found a website that charged them nearly 200 dollars cheaper than I paid for mine.
They use ACMEEQUIPMENT.COM to fulfill their orders. A person named David is who one needs to talk to. This company is a regional supplier for Blendtec and I bought mine for 645 including shipping.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2009 01:24PM by Lindabblight.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I-CB7 Blendtec BLENDER Source
Posted by: roostermillard ()
Date: March 02, 2009 09:33PM

The website is showing the 20amp for $849.00 and the
Blendtec Connoisseur 13 amp for $649.00 They are not the same blenders.
View Larger Image
Blendtec Connoisseur
SKU: A3-31E-BHM
List Price: $799.00
Our Price: $649.00

Date: March 10, 2009 11:00PM

I just bought another 20 amp for 645 for a friend. Their prices are different than the prices on their web page.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 11, 2009 12:55AM

Not sure if this is the same model but coolshinystuff.com has the I-CB7 for $799 including shipping:
[www.coolshinystuff.com]

Date: March 15, 2009 01:15AM

www.BlenderJuicerDepot has the 20 amper for $800.05 which includes a free pump n seal, which is great for vacuum sealing your smoothies.

Date: March 18, 2009 05:27AM

I bought an ICB7 from Blindguru for under 800 and they threw in a $50 supplement. Now I have to get an adapter plug for it. You would think intead of a stupid supplement they would include the adapter plug and save me a trip to home depot.

WARNING: BLINDGURU MARTIN PYTELA MARK C IVITZ ETC.
Date: April 10, 2009 06:16AM

Life Enthusiast Coop "Mark C Ivitz" "Martin Pytela" Blindguru rawfoodadvantage.com rawswammy.com are all the same entity.

I won and paid $770 paypal (to Life Enthusiast Coop) for an auction for the blendtec ICB7 20 amp blender on Ebay February 26 from the seller 449_best_deals. I email him 1 week after sending payment inquiring about the status-he (under the name Martin Pytela) offers me a second blender for $28 more, totally ignoring my question. After 2 weeks I asked the seller about the status of my order. He replies rudely that the blender gets drop shipped and its not his problem- let him know if I don't get it tomorrow. I'm at this point frustrated and ask him why he won't find out the status from the supplier himself and is making me do all the legwork- he ignores my question and gives me 2 numbers to call, both of which I get answering machines. I ask a fourth time, he gives me a third number stating its ACME owners number and replies:

Ps. for the trouble.. I will give you up to 5 icb7s that you can have for 650.00 plus 15 shipping and you can sell them on ebay for 875.00... or I can let you sell 12 hp3a blenders at 399.99 and your cost is 310.00.

I tell him I have no interest selling blenders and am just interested in getting the blender that I had won on the auction. I finally get through to the third number. The supplier Vicky states that everybody left early for a birthday party, she doesn't have the info- call back on Monday. I call back after the weekend and get Vicky on the line, she states that she special ordered the blender from another place in Utah, if she bothers them about it further "they will kill her". She sounded nice and honest so I said alright I'll call back tomorrow. Meanwhile I get a forwarded email from "MARK C IVITZ" with an invoice attached. The invoice states he paid ACME $614 for the blender. In the body of the message I see:

Here is what ACME sent me
attached pdf.
do not send it to Ray

-- Martin Pytela
1-866-543-3388
www.life-enthusiast.com

He is referring to me when he says Ray. I call back ACME and finally get the USPS tracking number a day later. 5 weeks after I had ordered the blender, I open the box and find out that it is the totally wrong model. They sent me the inferior 1500W blendtec home connoisseur model which is only 13 Amps. I just sent an email demanding a refund but don't have my hopes up. Btw, the auction also said I would be getting a whole bunch of freebies (1 pound of goji berries, 1 lb of golden berries, 2 pounds of maca powder, 2 pounds of raw cacao powder, 1 gallon of coconut oil, 1 bottle of agave nectar, and 1 pound of cacao butter) which surprise, I never received. If you deal with these people, be forwarned.

Date: April 11, 2009 01:04AM

Just as a follow up, Acme has fixed the problem.

Posted by: Manolie ()
Date: April 12, 2009 02:00AM

The ICB-7 is not normally needed as a home blender (it's a commercial model with a shorter warranty and more expensive than what you could get at a Costco or a Sam's Club from a demonstrator---) and best of all, only Sam's or Costco can give you the added four years which give the Blendtec Total Blender a full 7-years of warranty. The jars are warranted for three years now, and the price at a Sam's or a Costco is between $375 and $390 (plus any local tax) and it comes with a 250-page cookbook full of recipes tips, tables, etc.. I saw someone on ebay offering the 7-year warranty and that seller won't be around to honor it! That 4-year extension is exclusive to original purchases made at a Costco or Sam's Club, and doesn't apply to purchases/resales made anywhere else. As they used to say on TV, get the facts first rather than be disappointed later. Incidentally, Vita-Mix had a recall some time back for blades that could come loose, check on that, if you are buying someone's "scarcely used" one they might not have returned to Costco for their refund.

Date: April 13, 2009 03:39AM

I just read the other post. I am going to see if I can get the I-Cb7 for 614. I paid more than that for mine and it looks like this blender is cheaper now. I see this blender everywhere for 845. I am on top of this blender and watching it very closely. I called juicer depot and they were 799. I will call the Acme store and see what their current price is. If I can pay 200 more for another 20 amp, thats way better than buying the home model.

Date: April 13, 2009 03:53AM

I was just on the acmeequipment.com website. I read that I can get a 20% commission from their website. I am setting up my own account with them tomorrow. I can get the blender for 614 and make 20%. Nice!

Date: April 15, 2009 03:33AM

614 is the lowest price I could find from acme. All of the stores above are paying 614 for the ICb7 and selling them for 875. They also sell the Blendtec for 305 including the shipping. I contacted blendtec and they said everything was legit with acme.

Date: April 23, 2009 11:09PM

I just called ACME and spoke to Vicki. Her best price for the ICB7 with a 64oz and 96oz container with 4" blade was $799. I asked if that was the lowest they could do and she said yes. Is there something I'm missing as far as getting a lower price from them?
Thanks
Henry

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables