Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Blendtec has a new totally redesigned improved new Model! INFO...
Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: August 09, 2009 07:49PM

Blendtec now has an even better new improved Blendtec Blender model just launched and available on my main website for only $350 tax/shipping/handling all included to your mailing address [www.Rawinten.com] the online store is on the top of www dot rawinten dot com

I have photos and info about it, and it has a new BPA Free Tritan Jar, with totallly new design and improved lid design too. I loved all of their designs and thought it was the best already but they continue to innovate, create and WOW us!

And they even made a new face design that is futuristic, gorgeous, clean and like Star Trek! This is such a new model that it is not even on their website yet but is on mine and available now for only $350 for the World's best blender, I even posted a fun YouTube.com video showing the Blendtec actually blending a iPhone into Powder and dust, they call it iSmoke but I call it iWOW and iPowder! This is just a fun series of WILL IT BLEND? YouTube.com videos demonstrating how powerful and high performance the Blendtec Blender really is, they show you in slow motion how it blends a iPhone and to the right there are links to it blending a Video Camera, Golf Balls, Glow Sticks and more. If if it can do this, imagine how well it blends smoothies, soups, sacues, nuts, food, raw recipes!

It literally is the best blender in the World it is the only one I will use, endorse, recommend and sell. I won't use another blender because Blendtec is the most fun, easy to use, super easy to clean, the most professional blends every time and the best. Other blenders are a struggle, food and ingredients hide or get stuck under 4 prong blade which wastes time, money and energy. Also some people try to save money by buying a cheap blender but they all tell me that in a few months it breaks down and never blends well anyway and has to be replaced so there is no such thing as "saving" on cheap kitchen equipment as you may have already found out and as people tell me, they thank me for the Blendtec Blender! Look at the specially designed blades that is why it is so powerful, easy to use, easy to clean and high performance it has 3 horsepower, digital back lit LCD Screen display with digital Timer and Text, pre programmed soft push buttons that are easy to use and no mess to clean so is protected, no cracks and crevices for food and germs to get stuck in between old outdated knobs and switches, this is the professional Blender for people who are serious about health, performance, and having the best value and quality. With other products and goods it is best to try to save or comparison shop but I have found with Kitchen Equipment you really get what you pay for and high quality professional industrial kitchen equipment is the best value. Blendtec Blenders sell for $400 to $500 everywhere else but on my website the all new improved model is only $350 everything included. You can e-mail me at rawbryan@hotmail.com if you have any questions, etc. I also have a new RAW Organic Comic Book available for kids and teens to learn about and benefit from Raw Organic Food and Recipes is available for $5 pre-order autographed with many fun surprises and recipes in full color.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Blendtec has a new totally redesigned improved new Model! INFO...
Posted by: rawfoods ()
Date: August 09, 2009 09:15PM

Date: August 09, 2009 10:19PM

Cool thanks! :O)

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: August 09, 2009 10:35PM

rawbryan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Blendtec now has an even better new improved
> Blendtec Blender model just launched and available
> on my main website for only $350
> tax/shipping/handling all included
Could you give us a link so we can see this new
Blendtec in operation? I would consider buying one from you.
Have you ever gone by the name of BlindGuru or RawSammY?.....WY

Date: August 10, 2009 07:01AM

Go to Youtube.com then enter "Will it blend" in the search box. Or enter Bryan Au in the search box to see me use it! But the new model you won't see or find in videos or anywhere it is so new it is not even on Blendtec's own website just mine [www.Rawinten.com] and always e-mail me at rawbryan@hotmail.com I can't get messages and don't check here often for replies so please e-mail me directly! yawning smiley)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables