Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Vitamix Reconditioned $299. Full warranty. Free shipping.
Posted by: GilmoreGirl ()
Date: December 29, 2008 02:52PM

Vitamix Reconditioned with Full warranty $299 & Free shipping. Good deal if want the newer model, but can't afford full price. I would buy this if I needed it because of the variable speed, which I love.

To get the specials, with free shipping, click the link below and then click on specials logo at bottom of page. Free shipping won't show until the end when they ask for payment info.

Vitamix Specials

Simple Raw Recipes & Health Tips

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Vitamix Reconditioned $299. Full warranty. Free shipping.
Posted by: mira ()
Date: January 04, 2009 01:34AM

Are reconditioned thing a good thing to buy? I'm always scared when i see the word "reconditioned", but i don't know exactly why... I think i heard that they sometimes don't work ir break more easily...

Re: Vitamix Reconditioned $299. Full warranty. Free shipping.
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: January 04, 2009 02:12AM

i think *reconditioned* things are much better then strait out *used* .. at least it gives me the idea that someone has taken the time to at least examine the item to find, repair, oil, or replace anything needed smiling smiley

of course id ask what exactly the reconditioning entailed including receipts of ..because that word is tossed around alot when in fact nothing has been done smiling smiley

buyer beware i reckon smiling smiley

not sure if that is gilmoregirls site or just a link for info purposes smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables