Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Omega Parts Now Priced and Available For Upgrades From Older Models
Posted by: pborst ()
Date: March 11, 2011 01:32AM

Omega now has component parts available for upgrades if you own an older style 8003 or 8005 and want an ultem auger like on the 8006, $60 plus shipping.

I have one of the old Omega VERTs and just popped for $80 plus shipping for a new bowl and new Ultem Juicing screen. I wanted the bowl ($40) so I could get the wider pulp ejection port. The screen by itself was $40 plus shipping. So if you have a newer 330 VERT (check the serial # if you are in doubt), just getting the new screen basically gives you a 330 HD for $40 plus shipping.

For more information click here and don't click here smiling smiley

Paul

p.s. why spend $40 or $80 for an upgrade when your current parts are under warranty. Just cause, that's why. Or because you don't want melamine in your juice or maybe if you own a VERT you want the larger pulp ejection port. I suspect John Kohler wouldn't approve. But it's just an option, not a recommendation.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables