Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Which Juicers are Best?
Posted by: WheatgrassYogi ()
Date: August 05, 2011 03:24PM

I'm in the process of moving to Sarasota, FL. They have one of the biggest Whole Foods Market in the Nation. We should live near our food supply, shouldn't we?? Anyway, I was interested in their large Juice Bar, and the Juicers they use. The member of Management I spoke to said they use a Nutrifaster for making Carrot Juice. I had found out earlier that they use a Wheateena model for juicing Wheatgrass. The Pros in the business must know something, even though some people feel nutrients are lost using a Centrifugal......WY

[www.juiceland.co.uk]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Which Juicers are Best?
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: August 09, 2011 11:47PM

no .. i would think the pros in the business are just as prone to succumb to marketing hype as anyone else smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Re: Which Juicers are Best?
Posted by: WheatgrassYogi ()
Date: August 10, 2011 11:47AM

Jgunn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ....... i would think the pros in the business are
> just as prone to succumb to marketing hype as
> anyone else
I think the Professionals in the business of juicing go more by what's Efficient, rather than what's Best (from a nutritional standpoint).
Anyway, the Whole Foods Market in Sarasota, FL offers 16-ounces of fresh Carrot Juice for $3.99 made with the big Nutrifaster centrifugal. At some point in time I'm going to give it a try......WY

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables