Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

juicer on the fritz?
Posted by: maxie7 ()
Date: April 02, 2012 08:49AM

I have noticed that my juicer has been struggling lately and sometimes I notice a slight odour - I think it might be possibly overheating?? The juice is not warmed though... I think it might be the motor.

It's a horrible centrifugal juicer, of of the ones with the metal spinny thing that's a pain to clean. It's probably about 10 years old, was hardly used in all the time, then I started using it a while ago when my mum gave it to me... I want to get a new one, but I can't afford the one I want ($400) I'm worried my current juicer is going to die and then I wont have any juicer :-(

I am now at the point where Carrots and cucumber make my juicer struggle, and I want to be juicing more greens but I don't because I'm sure my juicer will not make it.

Do you guys reackon my juicer is dying? And can you offer any tips for saving up for expensive equipment when your partner is not supportive of the cost involved in this lifestyle? I would ask for it for my birthday but thats 8 months away :-P

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables